All things Dundee FC

He played a half in the 20s in December and since then, I think we've played 7 or 8 games at that level and he's not been involved. Don't think we'll see him on the pitch again unless it's some sort of goodbye gesture.

Think it's a bit harsh to say that personally. I think we'll maybe see him make an appearance or so if we are safe and then we will be looking to get a full pre season under his belt and take it from there.

Last thing they want happening is what happened to Forsyth at Derby in that he wasn't rushed back but stepped up too early and has potentially ended his career.

McPake has always been treated with kid gloves considering his injuries. I don't think this time is any different and hopefully he can make it back.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Think it's a bit harsh to say that personally. I think we'll maybe see him make an appearance or so if we are safe and then we will be looking to get a full pre season under his belt and take it from there.

Last thing they want happening is what happened to Forsyth at Derby in that he wasn't rushed back but stepped up too early and has potentially ended his career.

McPake has always been treated with kid gloves considering his injuries. I don't think this time is any different and hopefully he can make it back.

I hope you are right but when you look at his history of injuries and his age, there are major odds against him making it back and being capable of playing in the top flight after such an absence. Nothing against him personally but he'd upset the odds if he did it.

3 minutes ago, (._.) said:

How many of those games have been on plastic do you know? 

Might it be a case that he's only able on grass like a good few others are?

Never thought of that angle. It's been 2/9 games played that have been on grass (our home games have been on Links Park and most clubs have similar arrangements with lower league sides).

Not sure about McPake's medical advice about the plastic and how it'd factor into the recovery stage (it never seemed to be a problem for Thomson) but he gave an interview on some football show the other day and was saying that he's been going down to London to get injections and the pain just hasn't gone away yet. Also moved away from making any predictions and said he'd been a bit naive in the press before.

Bring McPake on as a sub and stick him up front for the last 5 mins of the inevitable 'Doon Derby part 2 - The Play Off Final' and let him bullet home the winning header to keep the dabs downstairs.

Bring McPake on as a sub and stick him up front for the last 5 mins of the inevitable 'Doon Derby part 2 - The Play Off Final' and let him bullet home the winning header to keep the dabs downstairs.

This would be a fucking epic scenario. However, we would already be out of sight by this point against that absolute fucking guff. Still be nice for him to round off the scoring in a 6-0 drubbing at Dens (13-0 on aggregate).

Some cunto on Byres Road playing some shitey music at loud volume. Hopefully this ROARING CRESCENDO will drown this out!

Edited by jagfox99

Dundee United's plight fucking elates me. It genuinely has me fucking delighted.

f**k the b*****ds. I hope they rot down there for many a year - no doubt they will come back at one point. So I'm going to revel in every second that the b*****ds are in their rightful place.

Get it right round you Granny Danger, you fucking gargantuan.

Get it right round you Lorraine Kelly. Your pus has finally been shut. Thank the lord.

Get it right round the Shed loyal. They're about as loyal as a Doc Street hooker.

Get it round the silly wee greasy b*****d I used to work with daily, who spouted his dayglo nonsense on an hourly basis.

Get it right round Jim Spence - the ginger DAB clown.

Get it right up you Paul Dixon, Scott Robertson and Lee Wilkie. Your careers led to nothing after Dundee.

Get it right round the fat BBC presenter who supports the DABS - his name escapes me right now.

Get it round up you Ray McKinnon - the shite you spout in the Tele isn't fooling anyone - you're lost at sea you c**t.

YASSSSSSSSSSSS.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Mixu hahahahahahahahhahaha.

Absolute tosh the balloon comes away with. You really have to love the baldy fuckwit. Absolutely off his rocker, and he doesn't care a jot.

Thank you Mixu, A true Dundee legend,

If they are in the position thats not the position the position delegator told them to be positioned in then I think his position should be "Whats the fuckin point?"

Edited by johnnydun

The only positive from today is that I don't give a f**k about rugby. Otherwise it could have been a very depressing evening.

I'm quite glad they lost. Might shut the egg chasing wine sipping c***s up for a while. Probably not though.