All things Dundee FC

Looked at the recent form table and even though we've dropped silly points and played quite poorly in the last 6 games (Rangers excluded), we've dropped no ground on the top
6 compared to the other teams around us. Thistle are the only team to match us with won 2, drawn 2 and lost 2.

Shite stat but pleasing knowing we've been pretty poor and still not dropped ground.

3 hours ago, Moo said:

Looked at the recent form table and even though we've dropped silly points and played quite poorly in the last 6 games (Rangers excluded), we've dropped no ground on the top
6 compared to the other teams around us. Thistle are the only team to match us with won 2, drawn 2 and lost 2.

Shite stat but pleasing knowing we've been pretty poor and still not dropped ground.

Personally, I'd rather we didn't look back at those numbers with rose-tinted glasses. We're been fucking dire to watch (Rangers game aside), we haven't been 'quite poor', we've been simply awful. I take your point statistically (and obviously that's all that really matters at the end of the day), but we really need to try maintain a similar level of performance (and formation) for the remaining games. Sunday was very encouraging, but that's literally been one of two games I've come away from Dens thinking, 'we played well'.

The first time was against Motherwell. We literally played 'Well.

Thank you.

Personally, I'd rather we didn't look back at those numbers with rose-tinted glasses. We're been fucking dire to watch (Rangers game aside), we haven't been 'quite poor', we've been simply awful. I take your point statistically (and obviously that's all that really matters at the end of the day), but we really need to try maintain a similar level of performance (and formation) for the remaining games. Sunday was very encouraging, but that's literally been one of two games I've come away from Dens thinking, 'we played well'.
The first time was against Motherwell. We literally played 'Well.
Thank you.

Yes you are right Liam. I'd add that we did play well against St Johnstone, and away from home if Julien hadn't been trying to give away as many penalties as he could, the Inverness performance I believe was competent as well.

I know for a fact that at least 2 ex-Dundee players 'regularly' read this during the Bomber Brown saga... to be fair to them, P&B was a much more vibrant place back then.

I'd guess that quite a few of the players probably keep an eye in here. Scottish football is small and it isn't like they're in the papers every day. If any of you are reading, please relay this message to the gaffer:

Stop playing Tom Hateley

Thank you.

58 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

I know for a fact that at least 2 ex-Dundee players 'regularly' read this during the Bomber Brown saga... to be fair to them, P&B was a much more vibrant place back then.

I'd guess that quite a few of the players probably keep an eye in here. Scottish football is small and it isn't like they're in the papers every day. If any of you are reading, please relay this message to the gaffer:

Stop playing Tom Hateley

Thank you.

Before fannies like Radford wiped out a cluster of posters who swore at them.

Fucking helmet of a man.

Without jinxing it (Definitely jinxing it), might be time to start looking to see if we can catch St Johnstone and Hearts rather than looking to avoid bottom spot.

At this very second it's only Aberdeen and Celtic that seem unbeatable for us.