All things Dundee FC

I quite like Low's get stuck in attitude but given his injury record and the fact he is woefully short of pace, if someone wanted him, he could go. Likewise Yordi, Ross and Loy but for different reasons and you could throw Duffy and Williams under the bus whilst you're at it.

Low's last year at Aberdeen saw him make less than a dozen appearances due to injury, so signing him was always going to be a gamble.  A gamble that unfortunately doesn't look like paying off.

Hartley's two pre-season contract signings before Low were Loy and Meggatt, so not Hartley's greatest trio of signings.

5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

From a neutral perspective I would get rid of Loy, Low, McGowan, Ross, Williams, Gomis, Haber, Bain, the manager and take the £25k for Kerr in January.

Well at least we know that Kerr's not going to United then if it involves paying a £25,000 fee!

From a neutral perspective I would get rid of Loy, Low, McGowan, Ross, Williams, Gomis, Haber, Bain, the manager and take the £25k for Kerr in January.

Was there really not a point during typing that where you stopped and thought - what's the fucking point?

17 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Good for you.

DAB taunting..jpg

Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

3 of them and the Manager sent you doon. 

Now stay fuckin doon!

Genuinely looking forward to McPake coming back. If he's as good as he was beforehand, (ignoring his slight poor form just pre-injury) and I think we've got our best 4 CH's since at least Jocky's spell at the turn of the century but more than likely around the first Duffy era.

Gadzhalov and O'Dea first names on the teamsheet and McPake pushing Gomis to play well.

Julen is able back-up but he's a Spanish Neil Mcgregor.

1 creative midfielder and we've got a side that can crack on I reckon but that's easier said than done.

Genuinely looking forward to McPake coming back. If he's as good as he was beforehand, (ignoring his slight poor form just pre-injury) and I think we've got our best 4 CH's since at least Jocky's spell at the turn of the century but more than likely around the first Duffy era.

Gadzhalov and O'Dea first names on the teamsheet and McPake pushing Gomis to play well.

Julen is able back-up but he's a Spanish Neil Mcgregor.

1 creative midfielder and we've got a side that can crack on I reckon but that's easier said than done.

Which is why I'd like to see us go back in for Mallan.

Which is why I'd like to see us go back in for Mallan.

If St Mirren hadn't started their mini-comeback I'd have thought we'd have a chance but he's probably worth his weight in gold right now.

From what I can see a player is free to play for up to three clubs in one season so don't see why he couldn't sign for another Scottish club

He can be registered by three clubs in one season, but he can only play for two of those according to PFA.