All things Dundee FC

Apart from the league win.

On that note I work with Bobby Wisharts granddaughter from our league winning side.

Unsurprisingly she is an absolute wid.

I know a player from the league winning side who was offered £40 to throw the St J game. Full story tomorrow if you don't stand me up and if it isn't already common knowledge.

Apart from the league win.

On that note I work with Bobby Wisharts granddaughter from our league winning side.

Unsurprisingly she is an absolute wid.

Wouldn't be so sure.

From being on the brink of extinction (twice), avoiding relegation from the First Division after the -25 point deduction, and now being relatively stable, having Gowser (a rather controversial character) lead us to winning the Scottish Cup (which we haven't done for a VERY long time), would - in my opinion - be far better than the league win.

I know a player from the league winning side who was offered £40 to throw the St J game. Full story tomorrow if you don't stand me up and if it isn't already common knowledge.

Not going to make it - my "in" has another engagement (the c**t) and I'm not driving through on my jack to stay sober.

I'll happily meet you before our next home game though for tales of bribery and perving on ex players relatives.

Dee Man, on 15 Jan 2016 - 23:06, said:

I thought that was the main reason St Johnstone absolutely hate us? Cause they were wanting us to play for a draw as it suited both clubs, but we went out and absolutely belted them anyways which relegated them?

I thought that was the main reason St Johnstone absolutely hate us? Cause they were wanting us to play for a draw as it suited both clubs, but we went out and absolutely belted them anyways which relegated them?

:lol:

Way before my time but quality if true.

Thomson signing for Hibs tomorrow.

If that's what happens it'll be interesting to see how it pans out, if he plays and its not a coaching role only.

I can't say I'm sorry to see him go, not because I don't appreciate his quality but one or two games in four is just not enough, and there's no point having your preferred system hingeing on someone who more often than not isn't fit.

It is sad though that someone so obviously talented has never been able to stay fit, no matter who he was playing for.

I've not read the last few pages as most of you guys are as boring as f**k so I don't know the general sentiment but I, for one, am gutted that Thommo is gone. Probably our best player when fit and will be sorely missed imho. Unless we get a replacement in ASAP I fear for us.

Thankfully the DABs have already secured 12th place but I think the play off place might be a real possibility.

It is sad though that someone so obviously talented has never been able to stay fit, no matter who he was playing for.

I'll be sad to see him go - we were always better when he was on the park. But he would never be playing for us in the first place if he was regularly fully fit.

Good luck Kevin

Stephen Hendrie, I think.

I'm actually pleased, if true. While I like Holt, he's not been consistent enough. Maybe with another capable LB who has a point to prove (impressing West Ham), he'll be driven to do better. If not, we'll have Hendrie to make the position his own.