Weekend Odds 6th September

Nocko

Any chance of you pricing up the Central 1st anytime soon Nocko?

Honestly I don't see it happening. If I did that then where would I stop and as I've said before the take up on it before was poor compared to the man hours that were put into it.

I am always on here slating Ladbrokes awful take no money and bottle crash prices policy.

However Hills aided by the protection of trebles and Owen's knowledge tend to rarely make any changes.

Even with a flood of money they are usually small changes and not like Ladbrokes 100% market change.

Well the time has come.

Hills have cut Gala in the Lowland league from 10/3 to 5/6 which is a complete joke.

They have also slashed albeit not murdered (like Gala) Buchanhaven from 7/4 to 6/5 in the North. I can see the price was probably wrong in that match and the Northerners may have had a few quid on. Shop fecking warnings on that one.

So my treble has not been placed needless to say.

what price did Selkirk go to when Gala were slashed as I fancy Selkirk

Selkirk must have gone to 11/5 with Hills when Gala went 5/6 unless as Owen suggests it was a "mistake"

Selkirk still 17/10 at McB (Singles) think they will now be Evens at Hills on the merry go round.

Just heard from Owen that price changes went wrong and it should have been Selkirk 5/6 not Gala.

I will be generous and believe him. :angel

Archived