The Arbroath Thread

1 hour ago, Lichteeeeee said:

It’s weird how the oddballs come out in force when things are all going wrong, people ranting like they own the club, people calling out our own players. 

I'm glad as supporters, that the odd behaviour is in the minority, but for the odd few on here, its great entertainment.

But i think even a dummy like you would be able to tell, one of us was giving out the info, and one of us havers on here, shame your to thick to realise. 

The way you talk about other people giving their opinions

Followed by 

1 hour ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Awww, another sore loser who can't take someone else's opinion.

Maybe its the truth you dont like.

Whether i was right or wrong, people are allowed an opinion, and you will just have to suck it up if it doesnt fit with yours.  

😂

And the best bit is you do not and will never see the irony in it - most people think you’re the oddball by the way 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Its weird how the oddballs come out in force when things are all going wrong, people ranting like they own the club, people calling directors criminals, people calling out our own players. 

I'm glad as supporters, that the odd behaviour is in the minority, but for the odd few on here, its great entertainment.

What was it i said previously that you didnt like?

1. DC was a terrible manager and that he wouldnt change his tactics? ( I was right )

2. Was it the time i said there was bother in the dressing room, and 4-5 signed players left, i was called out and told there was no rift and that i was " havering " ( think again i was proven right )

3. Was it the time i said Noubles mates will not do, Dick said he was using Nouble and his contacts from down south to find players, this was in one of the local papers. ( I was right again all were pish and all gone now )

Whether i was right or wrong, people are allowed an opinion, and you will just have to suck it up if it doesnt fit with yours.  But i think even a dummy like you would be able to tell, one of us was giving out the info, and one of us havers on here, shame your to thick to realise. 

You surely cannot STILL be banging on about all this?

You really are a complete simpleton, if you have an opinion on a manager or a player its exactly that, it isn't truth or fact, you then go onto say people are allowed an opinion whether you are right or wrong but you don't seem to like it when people questioned the so called rift or the noubles mates thing.  

Its all starting to make sense now.

The board forced Dick to loan Nouble so that they could exploit his connections.  After that, he was getting a cut of hospitality and so he was motivated to hire all Nouble's mates so that the Booths could rent flats out to them and make a profit so large that they could build two entire large scale housing schemes with the profits.  Not only that, but the board are in cahoots with the national lottery, and manipulate things so that the bonus ball they want is always drawn by the lottery on the last draw of the month.  

Yes, it all makes sense!

8 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Every post you make is usually full of abuse toward other Arbroath fans. 

It's easy to express your opinions without resorting to abuse. Your reply to me is a case in point:

another sore loser 

oddball

you will just have to suck it up 

a dummy like you

shame your to thick to realise. 

I note that no Arbroath fans have liked your post. I'm not surprised.

EDITED TO ADD - It's "you're too thick", not "your to thick", by the way. HTH

Edited by lichtgilphead

Nice to see the appreciation for Ricky Little.  The lad can time a tackle and he is the type of defender I enjoy warching. I thought he would be massive and was surprised when I got to see him at Gayfield.  Certainly a big presence on the pitch.

Its weird how the oddballs come out in force when things are all going wrong, people ranting like they own the club, people calling directors criminals, people calling out our own players. 

1. DC was a terrible manager and that he wouldnt change his tactics? ( I was right )

2. Was it the time i said there was bother in the dressing room, and 4-5 signed players left, i was called out and told there was no rift and that i was " havering " ( think again i was proven right )

3. Was it the time i said Noubles mates will not do, Dick said he was using Nouble and his contacts from down south to find players, this was in one of the local papers. ( I was right again all were pish and all gone now )

Whether i was right or wrong, people are allowed an opinion, and you will just have to suck it up if it doesnt fit with yours.  But i think even a dummy like you would be able to tell, one of us was giving out the info, and one of us havers on here, shame your to thick to realise. 

Or is it just you're a total cock....

56 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

Was told by a reasonable source that McKenna and Hamilton would be joining us in the summer.  No idea if this will happen.

Iv heard Hammy looks a definite. McKenna not so much 

12 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Yeah probably won't happen mere speculation.

Hamilton definitely will and he will be a good player in L2 still and a really good guy to have in the squad - he’s a bit broken after his horrendous injury and probably will do better as a centre half - potentially alongside ToB. I think we will need freshened up at the back

McKenna I’m really hoping will stay - Gold will be here and they’re very close so I’m kind of pinning my hopes on that unless he fancies a crack at FT for a year or two like some have suggested 

I wonder what Dicks plans are if he does sign a fair few of our older core - I imagine he’s probably not thinking too far into the future and just has his sights set on getting out of L2 but at us he signed all these guys when they were in their prime with years and years ahead of them. If he signs them again now it’ll turn into a similar situation we’re facing right now in a couple of years