The Arbroath Thread

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 13:02, lichtie23 said:

There are probably 3 or 4 “windy” games a season at Gayfield. Last season I only really remember Raith at Xmas as being particularly bad

The second game is exactly how you want Gayfield. Cracking day in the sun, albeit an awful result for us. The first game was a write off where we somehow came out with a win. One of the coldest days I've had at the football.

Shane Sutherland just started following the club on twitter. If my mental arithmetic is correct, and my super sleuth senses have kicked in, this means that there's about 1 million percent chance he's signed. No.. 2 million percent.

All the Arbroath players started following that Galt at QP, he signed for Alloa

Don’t think the names at the top of the following/followers list are the most recent ones anyway it just shows people who you follow too at the top of others lists. Probably why someone thought all our players started following Galt all of a sudden it would’ve just shown the same people he followed at the top of his list.

I’m thinking Robertson maybe, although the courier seemed to think he’d retired but Raith chairman said he was going part time. Who knows.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Don’t think the names at the top of the following/followers list are the most recent ones anyway it just shows people who you follow too at the top of others lists. Probably why someone thought all our players started following Galt all of a sudden it would’ve just shown the same people he followed at the top of his list.

I’m thinking Robertson maybe, although the courier seemed to think he’d retired but Raith chairman said he was going part time. Who knows.

http://www.raithrovers.net/35614/scott-robertson.htm

10 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Sutton United away in the challenge cup then

Being a tad inebriated when seeing this, I, like Stan, got quite excited by this statement. Maybe this drunken dream can become reality.

Would take a trip to Boreham Wood also (wherever that is).:thumsup2

This madness has to end and this cup needs to be put out of it's misery
I refuse to attend any game of this competition on principal that is an the Abhorrent f**k child of Neil Doncaster.

Once attendances drop low enough that teams start losing money from hosting these games, this clusterfuck format will either be limited to Championship clubs or will.be scrapped all together.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So any more news or rumours on potential signings.

Lying by the pool in Catalonia eager to be back at Costa del Gayfield

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have to admit the 37degree heat here is brilliant, but after Boabskins tease yesterday must have checked my phone 20 times