The Arbroath Thread

Just like to thank all of those involved in covering the pitch in an endeavour to have the game v Ayr played. You and the club should be proud of  the  efforts you expended. Many other clubs would not have done 1/2 of what you carried out.

Thats what supporting the Lichties is all about. Well done.

Anyone remember an Arbroath v Stennny cup replay, mid week, at Murton Perth? When was that. Mid 80s? I remember going on the bus as a kid. So cold I recall an older lad pouring Bovril into his Adidas to warm his feet up. Funny enough he was bevvied up!

54 minutes ago, scillybirder said:

Anyone remember an Arbroath v Stennny cup replay, mid week, at Murton Perth? When was that. Mid 80s? I remember going on the bus as a kid. So cold I recall an older lad pouring Bovril into his Adidas to warm his feet up. Funny enough he was bevvied up!

Sure do the ice around the pitch was unbelievable and treacherous, remember G. Mackie running up to take a throw in and falling on his a+++.

Sure we won 1-0 and it was either Mackie or Fotheringham scored the goal, our bus got stopped by the Fuzz outside Perth on the was home as a somebody got stabbed outside the ground and they were looking for the weapon.

I mind that. It was a lad from Dundee who got stabbed I think.

sitting in the stand at todays game and stevie d and swanks sitting in the stand with dc . thought the best strike force i have seen in my time as a lichtie fan and the best footballing side under sir paul sheering. bring on season 2018/2019 get them back together

30 minutes ago, ecto said:

Agreed, he does appear to have his MoJo back

Don't think it is just a coincidence that Bobby has been on fire since he was dropped/rested for a few games, good piece of player management.

52 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Do any of you guys know if hospitality is still available for Wednesdays game ? Looking for 4 places for Ayr fans if that’s allowed 

Don't know if there's any spaces available, but this is the relevant phone no/email address

07775 779440
info@strathmoreeventservices.co.uk