McKenna
Kader
Skelly

Wallace
Mcintosh
Hester
Doris - injured for season

20/19 without Doris/18 without Kane

11 of them signed up for next season too according to ian Campbell. Very decent.

Sorry to see Hester go, if only for a short period.  But a least he may get on the pitch.  Certainly every bit as good as the strikers we brought in.  He'd be in my team, a real trier and CAN score goals, what a waste sitting on the bench week after week.

Sorry to see Hester go, if only for a short period.  But a least he may get on the pitch.  Certainly every bit as good as the strikers we brought in.  He'd be in my team, a real trier and CAN score goals, what a waste sitting on the bench week after week.

Not good enough to start for us at the moment

Would be in other seasons but we’ve got a really good side just now I think he could do well at Albion though and wish him the best

I have a feeling Kane maybe gets looked at through tinted specs by a lot of our support because he was one of the only bright sparks in Lumsdens last season and he’s local, which is fine, but I don’t think you can blame DC at all for not starting him just now.

Maybe merited a few more chances off the bench but even the last couple of Saturdays we’ve had guys like Danny Denholm and Bobby Linn not even featuring

I think Hester has still got something and i am glad we have never moved him on, a loan will do him good but surprised he has not went on loan to a Division 2 club where i am sure he would score a few goals.

The thing is if we had a full squad available would he get in front of Doris the answer would probably be no, but imo he is a great sub to have and i would deffo be bringing him on in games with 20-30 mins to go as he is a menace and will score against tiring defences.

The thing is in the last 2 seasons he has scored in Division's 3 and then 2 and against Exeter City & Dundee United and others which tells me he can score against decent teams so he is a goal threat and somebody who would be a great squad member but would he be happy to be a sub most weeks?

There have been loads of players for numerous clubs that have been superb coming off the bench to score but when have been given a starting place have not produced the goods, even at the highest level like super-sub David Fairclough at Liverpool.

Hopefully after this loan deal for Kane he comes back after getting 1st team game time and scoring a few goals and getting a chance at the Red Lichties as i fear if we let him go and he bangs in goals for another team then as a club we regret letting him go which we have found to our cost in the past.

All the best Kane and glad you are still a Red Lichtie player and hope on your return you get a chance to score goals.