The Arbroath Thread

Sounds like we’ve agreed a pre-contract with Berwick’s Michael McKenna. Dick in the paper saying he is in our plans for next season and that we are trying to get him now, for a fee. If that’s going to happen need Prunty off the books ASAP
Prunty to East kilbride I heard.

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Don’t see what McKenna brings to us

The manager does appear to know what he is doing

1 hour ago, mo83 said:
2 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:
Sounds like we’ve agreed a pre-contract with Berwick’s Michael McKenna. Dick in the paper saying he is in our plans for next season and that we are trying to get him now, for a fee. If that’s going to happen need Prunty off the books ASAP

Prunty to East kilbride I heard.

He will go there happy, got his birthday cake on Saturday

For me, i'm not convinced he's any better than any of the options we have in midfield, especially with Scott Martin here for the rest of the season. and there are question marks about his discipline for sure. For next year, I can see it making a bit more sense with Gav Bobby and Omar all the wrong side of 32, but I'd be reluctant to see us pay a fee.

DC has had more hits than misses though for sure.

I'd feel a lot better with another defender on the books.

Bryan prunty has signed for EK

Great guy and probably could’ve been a very good player for us at another time but unfortunately for him we’ve had some really good players in the side and he just struggled to break into the team. Played a big part in a few games that won us the league too and of course the Gambler moment.

Hope he does class at EK and gets back playing regularly.