The Arbroath Thread

Think Wallace could be really good for us. Looked a really clever player. Should’ve done a bit better with the one on one but the goal came from a great bit of play by him if that had went in it would’ve been delightful.

Seems to find space and make very good runs.

Can,t fathom Dick's subs- Bobby off, should have been Denholm. Prunty on, when did he last score a goal!!  Why do we need to sign a goal scorer, one sits on the bench week after week(Hester).  If he ain,t  going to play  him  do the honourable thing and let him go to someone who will. 

Can,t fathom Dick's subs- Bobby off, should have been Denholm. Prunty on, when did he last score a goal!!  Why do we need to sign a goal scorer, one sits on the bench week after week(Hester).  If he ain,t  going to play  him  do the honourable thing and let him go to someone who will. 

Beware of a backlash Old Timer. Criticising DC in anyway is forbidden on here.
Hester needs a chance on loan but at a League 2 side and not in the juniors.

14 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Hester on loan and Prunty released I reckon

I thought this until they both come on against Forfar  on Saturday,

How long is Skelly out for still, can’t see where he fits in either, Would be happy to have McIntosh and Wallace as the starting pair with Swankie McCord Denholm and Linn all available to cover there if needed, then if Prunty and Hester moved on use any available funds to bring a defender to add a bit competition 

I thought this until they both come on against Forfar  on Saturday,
How long is Skelly out for still, can’t see where he fits in either, Would be happy to have McIntosh and Wallace as the starting pair with Swankie McCord Denholm and Linn all available to cover there if needed, then if Prunty and Hester moved on use any available funds to bring a defender to add a bit competition 

Prunty and Hester farewell appearances I reckon.

The lack of transparency here suggests our club is embarrassed by the deal struck on Swanks.

DC has said after every Forfar game in his post match interview that there’s a gentleman’s agreement he can’t play to be fair. Even the one just past if you listen to it.

Q and A thing probably a misunderstanding.

DC has said after every Forfar game in his post match interview that there’s a gentleman’s agreement he can’t play to be fair. Even the one just past if you listen to it.

Q and A thing probably a misunderstanding.

The question asked was if Swankie is allowed to play against Forfar this season. The unanimous answer was yes if he is fit. Absolutely no misunderstanding there

36 minutes ago, JoseMarooniho said:

The lack of transparency here suggests our club is embarrassed by the deal struck on Swanks.

Have we not taken all 9 points from Forfar this season, so 3 wins without Gav, can we now stop this rubbish

The question asked was if Swankie is allowed to play against Forfar this season. The unanimous answer was yes if he is fit. Absolutely no misunderstanding there

Well he is allowed to play, there’s nothing stopping us from playing him apart from our word, DC has said that after every game

I’ve only mentioned it once to make a particular point not previously made. I won’t return to the subject.

I could have quoted any number of replies, yours was picked purely at random, just to emphasise how ridiculous this whole nonsense regarding Swankie and whether he can or cannot play against Forfar, especially as we are beating them without him