The Arbroath Thread

14 hours ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

Have you seen Prunty play?

I have actually, he is a quality player who can hold the ball up and also pass it, just a pity he has lost his pace and maybe his injuries have caught up with him, i would still like to see him stay at the club as he is a good squad player, i would have liked to have seen him and Hester get more of a chance especially when we had all the injuries, only getting 10/15 minutes here and there is no good to anyone, anyway your statement in regards T.O.B. is laughable to say the least so any respect i have about you football comments are zilch!! 36-0.   

How we doing my fine Arbroathian bredren?
I've been reading the book 'Stramash' in which your fine town gets a glowing review.
#girthneedstoreturn.

Nope never even heard of it, will go have a look now though.

And aye Gayfield has that effect on people. [emoji6]

Where can you find from a while back i think it was on sky one seaside toughest towns where Arbroath got a mention where the marines and the locals would fight at the Malaca bar.The programme was on years ago but would like to see it again.

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

I have actually, he is a quality player who can hold the ball up and also pass it, just a pity he has lost his pace and maybe his injuries have caught up with him, i would still like to see him stay at the club as he is a good squad player, i would have liked to have seen him and Hester get more of a chance especially when we had all the injuries, only getting 10/15 minutes here and there is no good to anyone, anyway your statement in regards T.O.B. is laughable to say the least so any respect i have about you football comments are zilch!! 36-0.   

So you wanted to see Prunty play during a period we scored 19 in 5 games?

OK.

Where can you find from a while back i think it was on sky one seaside toughest towns where Arbroath got a mention where the marines and the locals would fight at the Malaca bar.The programme was on years ago but would like to see it again.

One of they dodgy programmes on Bravo I think. [emoji23]

f**k knows, try YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
DC saying we’re going to replace Doris makes me think it won’t be Gary Fraser, and we’ll be looking to sign someone similar to Doris. I.e. not pish.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Think Austin is a stretch for a L1 team has plenty of full time suitors it looks like. He’d definitely be more than a decent addition.