The Arbroath Thread

So with Arbroath getting 3 our players and you lads wanking over your squad you should beat us every game this season???

Wait and see

I'm looking forward too it. Hopefully Kadar can get on and dish out the same treatment to Easton as he did last season

Swankie is a good player so it's a good move for Arbroath in my opinion . Saying that £8k is a bit much glad montrose never got him if that's what he was going for.

Mo might get him for nothing come January. Depends on the petted lip and game time.

1 minute ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

So with Arbroath getting 3 our players and you lads wanking over your squad you should beat us every game this season???

Wait and see

So much interest in Arbroath FC... I would have thought you and the other Forfar fans would be more concerned about your clubs situation. Thanks again for your 3 best players by the way :)

16 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Don't be daft, just forget the Alloa Play-off collapse and the relegation collapse and the 11pts clear collapse that these 3 new signings played their part in.. ;-)

None of those scenarios even come close to having the lead literally all season and fucking it up at the final hurdle. No matter how you try to paint it. 

18 minutes ago, Mexico said:

None of those scenarios even come close to having the lead literally all season and fucking it up at the final hurdle. No matter how you try to paint it. 

Is that not the third scenario in tbsouth's trolling attempt?

8 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Is that not the third scenario in tbsouth's trolling attempt?

I don't remember Arbroath surrendering the league to a local rival with one week to go in my lifetime but I may be wrong. 

If it's anymore than a year expect to be shouting at him a lot.

Amusing to get advised about Swankie. Even St J fans were at it when he signed last time. I was at Cappielow when he scored on debut in 2001 and saw his last goal in Jan 2012. I've seen him rip the piss and down tools. Score plenty for us and a good few against. Hat tricks against the Mo to not fancying it against Elgin when Hugh Dickson booted his erse early on. It's okay Loons, we know.

As for the transfer yesterday I wasn't keen we pay a fee. Now it's done I'm not waiting for the boy to fail just looking forward to seeing one of the better players we've had in recent years play again in the maroon.

Season we won the league under Sheerin, we beat East Stirling 5-2 away from home. Swankie had an absolute shocker, but scored a hattrick. Just one of those boys that can turn it on when he wants. Happy with the signing!