The Arbroath Thread

Dillon would either be phenomenal or absolutely awful and I can't make my mind up. Can play anywhere across the back.

If he was to go to Brechin I think he'll have a tough time playing in a team that's getting pumped every week.

Signing him would certainly enhance our back 4

Id expect our starting 11 to be something like this
Gones
Gold little o'brien hamilton
Whatley yule mccord
Linn denholm
Doris

Probably still need a couple of defenders and a striker which we could use loans for

Think this will be the 11, but a 4-2-3-1 formation

Think this will be the 11, but a 4-2-3-1 formation

Yeah i would always expect yule or mccord to be in more of an attacking role. Dont know much about yule but mccord chipped in with a fair few goals when he was given more freedom

Yeah i would always expect yule or mccord to be in more of an attacking role. Dont know much about yule but mccord chipped in with a fair few goals when he was given more freedom

From what I've seen he seems to have started off at right back and because of his threat got moved into the middle of the park. Good goal here as number 2 and right back 4 years ago against Wick. Jump to 2.25.

Then got moved further up the park to centre mid. Number 4 here and gets the 3rd at 1.30.

Assists for the 3rd and 4th then scores the 5th here starting at 1.20.

Good run and nearly gets a goal against Motherwell too. Think this sums up the kind of player he is. 3 minutes in, wee bit of skill driving forward and having a go

Not watched too many more Cove videos but every one he's been involved in creating a chance or having a good effort at goal. Best player in Highland League he seems to have been dubbed. Look forward to seeing him.

Will never judge a new signing on their highlights ever again after Beau Busch.

Not just highlights though. Everyone seems to have great words to say about the guy.

Also, gutted I missed out on the Beau Busch highlights... was he even actually that bad? [emoji23]

Work commitments I think. Wonder if Big Rab fancies postponing his retirement again?

Aye work commitments according to the tele.

Wasn't overly pleased with his signing anyway so this has probably done is a favour. Get a few trialists in over the pre season and pick up a number 2 on the cheap