The Arbroath Thread

Malin is one of they rare types of player that are happy and content being a squad player. Just happy to play his part for the greater good. Won't cause any problems and will step in and play a part when required. Even though I can't see him getting many minutes at all he's obviously just happy playing football with his mates.

Can see the same as last season happening though. Big squad to begin with before getting trimmed down with loans in/loans out/players leaving.

I have never seen O'Brien play in midfield, always been a centre half at the games I have been at. could we be looking at 3 at the back perhaps with Little and Hamilton either side of him?

Malin also filled in at right back for a few games last year and performed very well, think one game he was motm. Happy he has opted to stay.

Happy to see Malin sign on again. As has been said, a decent squad player who didn't put a foot wrong when coming on as an infrequent sub. Played in a variety of positions and always seemed to have a smile on his face.

We seemed to have had that problem last year & ended up having a mean defense. Must be the new philosophy.

Only really Little/Hammy and Sukar were actual defenders I think? Best defence in the league! Dunno if Gold will now make a career at Right Back or look to go back to centre mid either with us or someone else in the future. Be right back next season though.

Happy to see Malin sign on again. As has been said, a decent squad player who didn't put a foot wrong when coming on as an infrequent sub. Played in a variety of positions and always seemed to have a smile on his face.

According to the Courier, we have offered Sean Dillon a contract.

Without wanting to come across as too #itk, I'd been told by someone fairly reliable that he had pretty much agreed terms to go to Brechin.