The Arbroath Thread

Stirling away annoys me the most. Firstly because Ricky Little got himself stupidly sent off, and secondly because we had Whatley at LB even after we brought Phillips on. Whatley shanked the ball out on his weaker foot to give Stirling the throw in that Dickson scored from, whereas a left footer probably clears that up the line and we see the game out.

Stirling away annoys me the most because I was sitting looking at the game live on my phone on bet365 and I actually put a 5er on Stirling to soften the blow if we threw it away at 1-0, the odds were like 8/9.00 or something in about the 60th minute. After we went 2 I thought we'd done it but still continued to watch the game live on bet365. The odds for Stirling getting a draw were something ridiculous, way up in the 50/60s I'm sure maybe higher in the 90th minute when it was still 2-0. Yet it fucking happened.

Unbelievable.

We are 2nd the league only lost 5 league games all season, but our manager has never been manager of the month or no player has been player if the month

I'd put it down to the fact we've never really gone on a brilliant run, it's been quite start stop tbh. Hopefully we can win the rest of our games and Dick will get MOTM for April, to go along with a league winners medal.