Whitletts 3 Lugar 1

Kennie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not saying its right..and I will deal with it. .im saying junior football when I played was all about hard men who played the game and dealt with things on the park..im not prepared to criticise my player cause bambi booted marty and know one is commenting on that.

I honestly can't believe you as a manager are backing your player here? Are you absolutely crazy? You are the manager of a club who are trying to brand themselves as "Ayr's only junior team" "the community club" etc and you... the MANAGER... are coming on here saying "ahh it's okay that ma player (who is a convicted sex offender) stamps on folk coz when a played we used to stamp on boys who were lying defenceless on the ground aww the time". Do you realise how wrong that is? Steph you are fortunate enough to be at a club like Whitletts, don't tarnish the reputation of a club which others have worked so hard to re-build.

A player getting a kick during the game is part of the nature of football. Intentionally stamping on an Injure player who is down waiting for treatment is fukn scandalous. And for you not to watch it sounds like plausible deniability to me.

Fouling someone whilst tackling is completely different from what your coward of a player done.

He had a fall out with management pre season as well didn't he? And I know this for a fact because at the game against Clark drive he was over at the fans boasting about it. Unless he talks shite?

Wow..how personal r u gonna go m8. .uve really done ur homework on marty eh..listen..I will punish any player I think needs it..I will look after whitletts vics as much as I can..ad I said I havnt seen it and when I do I will act accordingly. .so any idea u got of me has abviosly bn with u for ages..funny to b honest. .

Archived