Whitletts 3 Lugar 1

Kennie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stamp was wrong but why post on here instead of confronting the boy after the game coward was used after the incident & to me the same applies for u putting it up here but f**k me what a save fae kerrso????????

Stamp was wrong but why post on here instead of confronting the boy after the game coward was used after the incident & to me the same applies for u putting it up here but f**k me what a save fae kerrso????????

So you think that confronting a boy after the game was the way to deal with this. I. E. Confront someone who is obviously a feckin maddie and would likely start throwing fists and feet

Real sensible idea

If you read AV's post it appears that it might not have been clearly evident what happened till Kennie had edited the highlights which shows even more how sneaky and underhand the wee walloper was

Sorry mate, no defence and does you no service to try and justify it

So bad to see this. Really takes the shine off of a good Whitletts win yesterday. I hope the young boy that got stamped on is okay. You play football on a Saturday to enjoy yourself not to be physically assaulted when you are defenceless on the ground. I know the old adage is "do everything you can to win" but what the Whitletts player has done is just disgusting. Terrible to see.

Cos the guy was down and injured ffs. It's not as of its a hard 50/50 he's went in to. Deliberate attempt tae try and do damage on the guy. He's a fuckin wankr and should I'm actually a bit disappointed that the Lugar players didn't stick up for their teammate a bit more.

Steph you really are trying to sweep this under the carpet pal. Martin Lawrie was out of yesterday and I hope you and the club take immediate action against him. We don't want or need this sort of act in football anymore. If your defending him then your no better IMO.

Stamp was wrong but why post on here instead of confronting the boy after the game coward was used after the incident & to me the same applies for u putting it up here but f**k me what a save fae kerrso

The boy who stamped on the defenceless player, as shown above, has a criminal past so why would confronting him help? How would you have handled the situation if you were involved with a club (which I am hoping you are not by your previous post)? I don't know Steph McMillan and Johny Baillie personally but I would imagine they will have to act on this as that can't happen in this day and age.

Again fingers crossed the young boy is okay.

Johnny is no longer with us now, he's went back to Troon to play again.

I agree Steph needs to act immediately. Whitletts were good enough to take the boy on after his past discrepincies but this was a blatant attempt to injure a player which can not be condemned.

Is stephikstan the manager? Am just assuming here but if so then if you are backing up Martin Lawrie after that then it's absolutely shocking.

Even if you're not Steph McMillan, even as a fan defending that is shocking.

Shows the clubs mentality... Thugs.

Im not saying its right..and I will deal with it. .im saying junior football when I played was all about hard men who played the game and dealt with things on the park..im not prepared to criticise my player cause bambi booted marty and know one is commenting on that.

There were a few more unsavoury incidents committed by Whitletts players. I can see suspensions kicking in mid season. Shame really as these incidents will be the downfall of Whitletts promotion attempt this season as it was last season. Leopards never change their spots

Im not saying its right..and I will deal with it. .im saying junior football when I played was all about hard men who played the game and dealt with things on the park..im not prepared to criticise my player cause bambi booted marty and know one is commenting on that.

You are an absolute idiot, always had a lot of respect for Whitletts as a club but you have gone some way to damaging my opinion of them. You talk about hard men, explain what is hard about stamping on a defenceless player as he lies on the ground? Could teach a 5 year old girl to do that.

Archived