Wishaw 3 LANARK 2

bc57

A goalkeepir shouldnt b getting beat from that range straight down the middle of his goal. Heard the lanark boys were very unlucky got told by a m8 that was attending the game they were the better side. Sounds as if they struggle to get over the line imo. The same man attending satirday told me they have a very good team they play some very good football.

A goalkeepir shouldnt b getting beat from that range straight down the middle of his goal. Heard the lanark boys were very unlucky got told by a m8 that was attending the game they were the better side. Sounds as if they struggle to get over the line imo. The same man attending satirday told me they have a very good team they play some very good football.

We try to play football which is the great attraction for me. We have a very young team and, without making excuses, were without our first choice centre half and goalkeeper.

I agree that I thought the 3rd goal should have been saved.

We lost our way 2nd half but, bearing in mind that we were predicted to get thumped and then lost a goal in the first minute we did well to get back into it quickly and then take the lead. I'd say a point apiece would have been fair.

Archived