Weekend Junior Odds 30th August

Nocko

Don't understand your stats Bigal. Taking just the west and east games there were 60 matches with 1 void (st ants) and I've counted 36 winning fav's with 24 losers.

On to Ladbrokes you know as well as me that they make big mistakes with their odds, just because they got 8 out of 13 will not make any difference. As soon as McBookie's come out they'll change them.

Nocko, how can you say to 'theundertakers' that he should have waited and got 8/1 on Port Glasgow for the league when clearly they were only 5/1 (same as McBookie) I know you meant earlier on in the season but it looked like you were saying they were 8/1 before Saturdays match. By the way Port Glasgow will now only be 7/2 with McBookie when odds are updated.

Sorry Elton I stand corrected made an erse of counting results.

Lets give Ladbrokes credit where due, you never know they might make a stand. :oops

One thing I did notice is the North Juniors is carnage this week on your coupon.

8 Away favourites every one odds on.

1 Away winner.

Don't understand your stats Bigal. Taking just the west and east games there were 60 matches with 1 void (st ants) and I've counted 36 winning fav's with 24 losers.

Why was St Ants void

Archived