Tonights Scores

Cumbernauld 1 v Lakhall 0 FT

Wishaw , Port Glasgow , Blantyre and cumbernauld in last four , good to see some different names in the latter stages. Plenty of life left in this comp.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance from Wishaw tonight, first time I've saw them this season due to work, was well impressed!

Thanks to the Bankies youngsters who looked after my dog so I could watch the action.

Arthurlie 1 v 2 Blantyre Vics. Well deserved victory for a hard working Vics side. I hope they go on and win the trophy and I wouldn't be surprised if they do. A big strong side who will give most teams a problem if thay can carry this form into the season.

Wishaw stood up to the Bankies as well, just a shame the town is lacking in support for them, but well done as a neutral it was a good game only spoiled by dare I say it the guy in the middle wi the whistle

Well done to wishaw and Blantyre, great to see a few different sides reaching the later stages of cup competitions

agree the Vics were superb tonight their attitude,effort and no little skill was a pleasure to watch

Never gave Arthurlie a moments peace from first to last .

Considering the players they were missing all the lads deserve the highest praise

just to echo what albert has said first of all congrats to all the teams in the semi finals great achievement.

but for port, blantyre and wishaw all teams that played in the bottom division this is a tremendous achievement not only to win the group but to defeat the teams yous have in the quarters amazing achievement and draw has opened up for any them to win the competition.

just shows the quality in the 2nd division and i think teams could do alot worse than look at players in this division as im sure the majority of players remain at these clubs that played last year. this is why us clubs in the bottom tier emphasise the quality and the competition year in and year out at this level. well done to all the semi finalists regardless of what people think of the competition im sure any player looking back at there career in the juniors would be proud to win this cup.

special mention and plaudits to davie grieg and the ex st rochs players and coaching staff at the vics

Absolutely terrible how the ref can add on all that time in out match at Dam Park. f**k knows where it came from, it's cost us a place in the semis next week.

Bloody disgrace the referee. The boys didn't deserve to lose tonight. Absolutely gutted to lose like that.

We just need to keep playing the way we are and we will win the ADL at a canter.

With the sounds coming out of you it seems you have forgotten what happened last year as the canter that you and Ardrossan were going to enjoy got de-railed pretty early on. Always interesting to read someone bigging their team up when they've just lost.

I know what happened last year but we have learned from that and so have the players. It will be tough but am confident we will win the ADL with the quality players we have in our squad and Big Stef is a very experienced manager in the Junior ranks.

Is Wishaw beating Clydebank not a huge shock?

Yes it pretty much is. Up till a couple of seasons ago we were always one of the worst sides in the west. Great strides made on and off the park. Well done to all at the club. Keep up the good work.

Archived