Forfar vs Greenock, the worst support to grace Balmoor, Morton.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best game by Swankie in years, bossed it. Loved his finish for the 3rd. But Derek Young not far behind, calm in possession and disciplined in holding his position, means that Kader, Denholm, Hilson etc can bomb on.

First half, after losing the goal, think we rallied well and took control and deservedly got the equaliser. Going in at the break level, thought we were taking control and would boss it in the second half. How wrong was I.

Our second half performance was inexcusable. 6 central defenders on the pitch - yet we defend as if we had none. Fair play to Forfar - excellent 2nd half performance. In the battle of the football dinosaur managers - your dinosaur mauled ours. Our hoof ball was never going to beat your defence, you had a working midfield and actual wingers who tore us a new one while we bypassed midfield altogether to no avail.

No complaints with the result - we got what we deserved. But many many complaints with the squad and the manager. Shambolic.

What a day that was. To this day it's the only game I've ever watched from the Cowshed.

Sanny will forever be loved for that double v Kilmarnock, that 2nd goal :wub:

Thank f**k he isn't playing though, he'd be guaranteed to score.

To this day, every time I hear Chelsea Dagger, I have flashbacks of the 'Chris Templeman Show'.

What a day. What a player.

We got badly badly beaten in that game. It could've been worse.

Archived