Ardeer Thistle

three toons gossip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon its a misunderstanding thats been blown well out of proportion, a think everyone involved should have handled it better, and an audit should have been done asap. As far as i know they intend to take it to the local paper to get this mess cleared up. We have lost a good manager and a good player over this luckily the team have got derek gemmell and we have started well

I reckon its a misunderstanding thats been blown well out of proportion, a think everyone involved should have handled it better, and an audit should have been done asap. As far as i know they intend to take it to the local paper to get this mess cleared up. We have lost a good manager and a good player over this luckily the team have got derek gemmell and we have started well

Crackin result for yeez on saturday considerin. Aye, cooky the cat and Craig will Defo be a loss.

Ardeer Thistle F.C. club statement

In response to the recent allegations of financial irregularities at our club, Ardeer Thistle F.C. will be submitting their financial records for independent auditing forthwith. A further club statement will follow when this is completed.

The length of time that it has taken for the above to happen is extraordinary long, baring in mind that the management team left on 23rd Aug when it came to light that there were discrepancies within the club accounts.

If the accounts were in order and up to date, it would have only taken a matter of days for a qualified independent auditor to complete. The delay therefor leaves people to draw the own conclusion in that the books are being made to fit any wrongdoings.

Despite what some on the committee think, no individual is bigger than the club.

Therefor, its time for this shambles of a Committee to do the correct thing in stepping down to allow a new fully transparent committee to take the club forward.

I've refrained from participating in this topic thus far, however I have been informed this morning that the independent audit is complete and no financial irregularities have been found whatsoever. A full club statement will follow later today and that should hopefully be the end of the matter.

It's easy enough to tell an outsider who's checking money what's wrongfully coming in and out . Meaning money may not be mentioned so it doesn't appear on the audit . So then questions still haven't been answered . Why some1 done this to a team n who was involved with it we will probably never 100% know but a team that never has kept spreadsheets or balance books has defo something fishy happining

Ardeer Thistle F.C. club statement

In response to the recent allegations of financial irregularities at our club, Ardeer Thistle F.C. will be submitting their financial records for independent auditing forthwith. A further club statement will follow when this is completed.
The length of time that it has taken for the above to happen is extraordinary long, baring in mind that the management team left on 23rd Aug when it came to light that there were discrepancies within the club accounts.
If the accounts were in order and up to date, it would have only taken a matter of days for a qualified independent auditor to complete. The delay therefor leaves people to draw the own conclusion in that the books are being made to fit any wrongdoings.
Despite what some on the committee think, no individual is bigger than the club.
Therefor, its time for this shambles of a Committee to do the correct thing in stepping down to allow a new fully transparent committee to take the club forward.

What conclusions do think people will draw on the four muskateers who left before an audit was made? Leaving after one had been made would have been the done thing

Taking ma post af lol

Another one's been taking off, can't think why given your all round pleasant manner. It's actually kind of funny the time and obvious thought you put into your ramblings for them to last about 10 minutes on here.

Looks like your account has been suspended now, give us all peace for a bit.

Archived