Findlay Frye

John stewart

At the start of the season if have had Lindsay and Howie as my two in the centre of the park. They are both out long term and IMO bothe Frye and Sweeney will walk in to the team as adequate replacements. I like Barclay and Andreoni but neither can put in a tackle. We can get away with one but not both. The two new guys bring some much needed physicality to the team.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee guy frye must be about 9 stone soaking wet jack.

I liked him the brief time we had him at the Roy btw.

Oh i like Howie as a player good guy to have in your team. Crap goes down in games or after games, guys get carried away and step over the mark but i could never wish anyone a bad injury or be glad someone is out for the season, I bet the guy Spence feels the same.

Wee guy frye must be about 9 stone soaking wet jack.

I liked him the brief time we had him at the Roy btw.

Oh i like Howie as a player good guy to have in your team. Crap goes down in games or after games, guys get carried away and step over the mark but i could never wish anyone a bad injury or be glad someone is out for the season, I bet the guy Spence feels the same.

Frye may look slight but I can tell you for a fact he is probably one of the strongest and most conditioned players in the west region. I train at the same strength and conditioning sport science gym that is the premier place in the west for all top players and athletes from professional to junior and such . He trains 3 times a week out with football training. Don't let looks fool you.

The incident with howie was out of order,if it was me i wouldn't gloat because the guy got a season ending injury, that would take me down into the gutter where he was that day in his behaviour.

I would want my team to play them and the guy in question and give them a right doing on the park.

I wouldn't be astonished if anyone at Talbot by that i mean management or players were in private having a laugh at this news.

Archived