Is it normal to pretend that your mum is dead?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should start some sort of tedious Facebook craze to raise awareness of people who pretend their mothers are dead. Perhaps they could throw buckets of ash over themselves on camera then nominate other tedious c***s to do the same thing.

At your next gig you should dedicate a song to people who pretend their mum is dead.

a cover of pearl jams alive would be a shout

I think you should start some sort of tedious Facebook craze to raise awareness of people who pretend their mothers are dead. Perhaps they could throw buckets of ash over themselves on camera then nominate other tedious c***s to do the same thing.

Dig up your mothers corpse and feed it through a wood chipper before nominating one of your Facebook 'friends' to do the same.

Dig up your mothers corpse and feed it through a wood chipper before nominating one of your Facebook 'friends' to do the same.

Bit hard if your mothers not dead though, imagine mine would put up a bit of a fight tbh

That was my initial thought, but then I saw the picture of him as a baby in his mother's arms (which he had tagged his mother in, and to which she had responded.) I then went onto her page, and there are numerous photos of her with him as a really young child/toddler/baby.) Added to this, his decision to block all of these mother-related statuses from very specific people doesn't leave me with too much doubt.

Really can't think of any rational reasons for why someone would do it though, so I just assume he is a psycho. Almost a 'Norman Bates' level of creepy.

Done. ;)

Your friend is a modern version of Norman Bates. The twist is, he's the mother. Don't take a shower when he's about.

Archived