Stenhousemuir -V- Super Ayr United

Guest honestrae95

Would have been better to bring McArthur on to centre back rather than put McLaughlin in there. Surely Roberts has learned from last season, surely?

Why not give Josh McArthur a chance today ?? We need some cover for big Campbell either way

Good to see we are picking up less bookings so far this season ( 4 for Stenny today )

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 mins out!

Jinxed him :(

Honestly believe if we hadn't had the two injuries today we would have scored another 2 or 3. Heads went down after the 2nd injury and Stenny sensed blood which woke them up a bit.

It took a good half hour for us to waken back up, we dominated the last 15 minutes. Some really decent performances for the lads today though can't fault the efforts especially given the difficult circumstances with the 2 reshuffles.

Certainly need a centre half to be brought in asap. Apparently Murphy was struggling today and passed a late fitness test after tweaking one of his knees. So worrying times, the international break couldn't come fast enough.

Was pretty impressed with Ayr considering they had to sort the defence out twice in the first half had they not had to do that you would have to think they would have rat out comfortable winners.

Good chances for both sides 2nd half though it was so open I am amazed no one got the winner.

Murphy strolled it at the back whether he was fit or not you can tell he is a cut above this level. If Ayr can add two or three players to the squad then I think they will be Dunfermline's main rival for top spot.

Was pretty impressed with Ayr considering they had to sort the defence out twice in the first half had they not had to do that you would have to think they would have rat out comfortable winners.

Good chances for both sides 2nd half though it was so open I am amazed no one got the winner.

Murphy strolled it at the back whether he was fit or not you can tell he is a cut above this level. If Ayr can add two or three players to the squad then I think they will be Dunfermline's main rival for top spot.

We've signed 3 players, they will be announced this afternoon.

We've money to spend and McFadden is without a club at the moment......

Christ,if McFadden and Beattie signed the Honest Page would go into a circlewanking meltdown.

I was talking to Kevin McKinlay after the game and he mentioned a couple who were signing. I can't remember exactly who they were as I ended up blitzed but I do remember thinking they were impressive signings.

I was talking to Kevin McKinlay after the game and he mentioned a couple who were signing. I can't remember exactly who they were as I ended up blitzed but I do remember thinking they were impressive signings.

Pretty sure Beattie is one, however unsure on the other two. Text Graeme for a bit of inside gossip, but he is not letting any cats out the bag!

Stuart Kettlewell?

Archived