Wishaw Juniors v Clydebank Sectional League Cup Quarter Final27/08/201

Wishaw Secretary

Guys i spoke to said the first Wishaw goal was also offside - but hey - we need to take our defeats like men ... Wishaw have had years of rubbishness and the fact that they're on the up should be something that everyone is happy about. A real buzz about the place last night and was impressed by the wee infrastructure you're starting to build. Well done to all ... we just need to pick ourselves up from the disappointment and get off to a flyer on Saturday.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic quality from the video. Must be great for managers of both sides to get such a high quality playback of the games afterwards to assess the teams performance. However, as a neutral at the game, it seems that the editing has been slightly one sided! There were many other chances for both side that would have made much better highlights rather than soft penalty claims!

Fantastic quality from the video. Must be great for managers of both sides to get such a high quality playback of the games afterwards to assess the teams performance. However, as a neutral at the game, it seems that the editing has been slightly one sided! There were many other chances for both side that would have made much better highlights rather than soft penalty claims!

Unlike your good self Jad is not a neutral and films as a Clydebank fan which may have a lot to do with the editing.

Excellent standard of footage Kingjad well done.

Think possibly the first penalty claim was justified however the referree had a good view of the incident. I was standing in line with 3rd pen claim late on and it would have been very harsh as it was more chest and fired up quickly against Newman.

Again highlights the hard job referees have due to the ambiguity of the rules. 1st one definate penalty arm in an unnatural position and stops a clear advantage, but was it deliberate. 2nd one could have been for any one of the 3 defenders having a go at Jamie. The last one again struck his arm stopping a clear advantage, arm outstretched but not deliberate as he didn't fling his arms in front of it. All we ask for is consistency and you only have to look at the one given against us v Yoker to see there is none. Maybe some refs could come on here and clarify the handball rule as I for one don't have a clue anymore.

It's all done and dusted now and the better team won on the night and I wish our hosts all the best and must have a good chance of winning now. Although I am sure the other 3 teams are thinking the same.

Unlike your good self Jad is not a neutral and films as a Clydebank fan which may have a lot to do with the editing.

Ok pal, hold your hair on!! Wasn't having a go, just thought as it was on a public forum with many neutral viewers, it would better for everyone to see the actual highlights of the match, rather than Bankies selected highlights. Was only a suggestion. Great video Kingjad!

*climbs back into his box* :angel:angel

I had no time to do fuller highlights. Look at the time these were posted, I had to miss the Bankies AGM so I could get highlights done. Last few weeks I took holiday off work Friday to edit more full highlights but had no option for that this week. Sometimes time is a luxury I don't have. I'm using my break at work to explain this!

Ok pal, hold your hair on!! Wasn't having a go, just thought as it was on a public forum with many neutral viewers, it would better for everyone to see the actual highlights of the match, rather than Bankies selected highlights. Was only a suggestion. Great video Kingjad!

*climbs back into his box* :angel:angel

Neither was I.....It was only my take on why the highlights were the way they were. Next time why don't you take your camcorder ( or borrow one ) and do the highlights for everyone. Simples! :thumsup2:P

I reckon anyone who takes the time to video / take photos at their own expense deserve every credit. Edits will be in favour of the people filming cos it's their footage, n not BBC match of the day. Well done for the effort involved in taking, editing and posting.

I had no time to do fuller highlights. Look at the time these were posted, I had to miss the Bankies AGM so I could get highlights done. Last few weeks I took holiday off work Friday to edit more full highlights but had no option for that this week. Sometimes time is a luxury I don't have. I'm using my break at work to explain this!

Another great job big fella, thanks!

You mean to say you don't do this full time?! :P

I reckon anyone who takes the time to video / take photos at their own expense deserve every credit. Edits will be in favour of the people filming cos it's their footage, n not BBC match of the day. Well done for the effort involved in taking, editing and posting.

For once I agree with you Zag. Great job these guys do.

Archived