You lot lost to Clyde, yes Clyde and started a thread about being top of the table after three league games.

Yet were the cringeworthy ones? :lol:

Let's not make them leave just yet!

The point and laugh factor won't be as glorious when everyone, Pars fans probably more so, get to look back on this thread and recall the moment Ayr fans thought they had a group of players capable of a title challenge.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not make them leave just yet! The point and laugh factor won't be as glorious when everyone, Pars fans probably more so, get to look back on this thread and recall the moment Ayr fans thought they had a group of players capable of a title challenge.

We don't think we're going to challenge for the title. We've seen Roberts enough to know that this is just a blip - and enjoyable blip, but a blip nonetheless.

But as the age-old chant goes, we're top of the league - and you appear to be 3 points behind us in 2nd place.

Now get oot, yer cramping our style.

Oh well we've held off but might as well follow tradition while we can. It would only have been a matter of time before someone from another side started it, once we are inevitably knocked off the top.

Geez our 5 minutes, eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if we abandon this thread by next week.

Let's not make them leave just yet! The point and laugh factor won't be as glorious when everyone, Pars fans probably more so, get to look back on this thread and recall the moment Ayr fans thought they had a group of players capable of a title challenge.

Can you direct me to the topic you're talking about wee man? That's if you can see it through your ocean of tears.

Let's not make them leave just yet!

The point and laugh factor won't be as glorious when everyone, Pars fans probably more so, get to look back on this thread and recall the moment Ayr fans thought they had a group of players capable of a title challenge.

Yep, let's let them have their moment I suppose! :lol:

Two things about this thread.

1- Where have people's sense of humour gone? Get a grip, please.

2- We are, is we're.

Thank you.

After being shamed, I have corrected my grammar.

People's as opposed to peoples doesn't look right to me though, however I am always keen to learn.

A bit of hilarity by Ayr fans and Morton fans have come in with a 2 footer (like their winger on opening day) and bitten. Hook, line, sinker and all!!

Pleasing to see from the Greenock Morton!!!!!

Yep what happened to that "great feeling at cappielow" down morten way :thumsup2

Archived