today's scores

whitburn exile

Quinn 4 ronald 3 mcnight 2 nisbet 3 wood odonnell canning and love.

Just to point out to fellow posters , neither my granny or I actually scored today. This should correct the incorrect info provided by another regular poster

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitletts 4 Maybole 0 ;)

Balfour star of the show as usual :)

The bole were well beaten today, whitletts wanted it more than us and took there chances. One that we have to take on chin and say on the day we didn't deserve anything better. Drowning sorrows on train back doon the road but looking forward to talbot away as well!

Royal Albert 2 LANARK 2

Lanark twice failed to hold the lead but a good run out for a very depleted squad. Manager and coach had to take the field for last 15 minutes.

Not a great deal between the teams. RA played some excellent and dangerous balls into our box.

Game marred towards the end by a cowardly act by bald RA forward who elbowed our young full back whilst play on other side of field with referee unsighted. It is a pity when the game is diminished by such behaviour. Let's hope KARMA prevails.

Much maligned pitch was in very good shape. Game played in good conditions rather than the howling gales of the last couple of weeks.

No pies :(

Falkirk 0 - Haddington 1

Falkirk started brighter and hit the bar twice but then fell totally out of the game and Haddington dominated for the last 80 minutes without really testing the home keeper. Goal game from a soft penalty but nothing more than a well deserved win for the away team.

Nice to see a game at the Falkirk stadium seeing as I paid for it :thumbsdown

Royal Albert 2 LANARK 2

Lanark twice failed to hold the lead but a good run out for a very depleted squad. Manager and coach had to take the field for last 15 minutes.

Not a great deal between the teams. RA played some excellent and dangerous balls into our box.

Game marred towards the end by a cowardly act by bald RA forward who elbowed our young full back whilst play on other side of field with referee unsighted. It is a pity when the game is diminished by such behaviour. Let's hope KARMA prevails.

Much maligned pitch was in very good shape. Game played in good conditions rather than the howling gales of the last couple of weeks.

I think they should have linesmen in every division to stamp this out our game. Its not the first time i have heard of a bald royal albert player raising his elbows. Was not mr hanlon on the end of this elbow was it as hes a full back? How is your team coming togither bc57

Wishaw 5 Newmains 0

Wishaw were excellent and won the game comfortably with goals from Downs, Boal, Thomson, Collinder and McGeough.

Silly sending of for the GK and what looked like a bad injury to striker Thomson took the shine of a great win.

Young gk who came on at sending off and saved the penalty- well done to the kid. Only 15 I was told.

The bole were well beaten today, whitletts wanted it more than us and took there chances. One that we have to take on chin and say on the day we didn't deserve anything better. Drowning sorrows on train back doon the road but looking forward to talbot away as well!

I agree Lebole the Maybole players showed no heart from what I saw.Infact the only one trying his hardest was your 9. As I said from what I watched previously before today your back 4 are too slow and it is a weak link in your team. Balfour, O'Connor and Jim had a field day and should have added 2 or 3 more than they did. Ricky Hanvey, Love and Kerso bossed the midfield too.

Our defenders also strolled the game and credit to Martin Lawrie who was absolutely superb for Vics today, he beat Patterson to every ball and made him quiet all game.

Anyway good luck for season sir.

Perthshire 5 maryhill 3 shire scorers mark tait 4 and john Hempstead unfortunately our left back George glen had to get taken to hospital with a serious head injury hope your ok wee man and back on the park soon

Hoose nil - Armadale nil. Lots of action, game of 2 halves for Hoose, "rotten" and " slightly better". Armadale played well and overall a fair result, good crowd and Hoose still unbeaten in big league. Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Falkirk 0 - Haddington 1

Falkirk started brighter and hit the bar twice but then fell totally out of the game and Haddington dominated for the last 80 minutes without really testing the home keeper. Goal game from a soft penalty but nothing more than a well deserved win for the away team.

Nice to see a game at the Falkirk stadium seeing as I paid for it :thumbsdown

Hardly :unsure2: Gave the ball away too much for that. On balance a win was just about deserved but Falkirk had their chances throughout the game

Royal Albert 2 LANARK 2

CHUBZ????

Archived