• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we are.

Are we going to do this all night? Trust me I have far more stamina than you.

Why do you refuse to give a figure?

Here's your 7% blown out the window.

Don't cry, you were only 8-43% wrong.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2014/03/how-much-british-law-is-made-in-brussels.html

Here's your 7% blown out the window.

Don't cry, you were only 8-43% wrong.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2014/03/how-much-british-law-is-made-in-brussels.html

Nearly 2 hours later and all you can provide is a blog link, and a blog link that admits it could easily be the figure I quoted! :lol:

Not only that YOU have failed to give a figure after nearly 2 hours!

Could you possibly demonstrate more of a fail?

Well as you refuse to provide a figure, simply relying on two blog links (both of them known to be Euro sceptic websites) one has to conclude that you a) are unable to provide an actual figure, b) were bullshitting in your previous comments, and c) nothing but a tedious troll who cannot back up any of his comments with actual fact.

As it is, the only in depth report commissioned on the matter is the one done by the Commons Library. It's a little out of date, so you could argue there has been a change but you wouldn't expect it to change all that much considering the way legislation is made and passed.

The only person who thinks that you have come out of this exchange with any level of credibility is you, everyone else will see through your bullshit.

You can throw around as many ill informed blog links, you have desperately googled, as you want.

2 hours later and you've still failed to provide a figure.

Oh well, here the thunderbolt to yer wee heart precious. From the same woman who telt Christine McKelvie that aniScotland will need to re-apply to the EU.

Viviane Reding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp6wCc-TSc

Well as you refuse to provide a figure, simply relying on two blog links (both of them known to be Euro sceptic websites) one has to conclude that you a) are unable to provide an actual figure, b) were bullshitting in your previous comments, and c) nothing but a tedious troll who cannot back up any of his comments with actual fact.

As it is, the only in depth report commissioned on the matter is the one done by the Commons Library. It's a little out of date, so you could argue there has been a change but you wouldn't expect it to change all that much considering the way legislation is made and passed.

The only person who thinks that you have come out of this exchange with any level of credibility is you, everyone else will see through your bullshit.

Commons library?

That's where Nick Clegg took his figures from, and he got leathered by Frange in a debate.

Oh well, here the thunderbolt to yer wee heart precious. From the same woman who telt Christine McKelvie that aniScotland will need to re-apply to the EU.

Viviane Reding.

:lol:

You really are a fucking idiot. I provide evidence that backs up my statement. One that is provided by Westminster themselves. As for the video, do you actually know what she is saying? I'm guessing not. All she is saying is that of the laws that are created, most of them don't differ from EU directives. That is quite the opposite of the EU making most of UK laws or are you so incredibly dense that you fail to grasp that very simple concept?

Seriously, you are one of the stupidest people on here.

:lol:

You really are a fucking idiot. I provide evidence that backs up my statement. One that is provided by Westminster themselves. As for the video, do you actually know what she is saying? I'm guessing not. All she is saying is that of the laws that are created, most of them don't differ from EU directives. That is quite the opposite of the EU making most of UK laws or are you so incredibly dense that you fail to grasp that very simple concept?

Seriously, you are one of the stupidest people on here.

So, that 7% chum?

Are you standing by that claim?

Please say yes. :rolleyes:

I stand by my last statement, you are truly the stupidest person on this forum. 2 hours 20 minutes after first arguing with someone you have failed to provide a figure. When pressed and over an hour and half later you provide two biased blog links and a video in which you clearly don't understand the context in which the person was speaking.

I know understand why you have the signature you have, you literally exude stupidity resulting in everyone pointing it out and you assuming it's some sort of insult when it's actually just a statement of fact.

Yup, really stupid.

Now over 2 and half hours and you have yet to provide a figure and any source to back it up.

What's more you've now turned to quoting and editing my posts.. *facepalm*

7% eh.

Gosh.

Why do you refuse to give a figure?

Is it because you can't? It's because you can't isn't it?

Oh, I'll say 55%.

It'll be nearer than your 7%. Easily.

Archived