Gary Kenneth

NorthernLights

played against the dale on second day off season good in air but terrible on the deck .fallin about lookin for a foul against players HALF his weight ..cost us a goal wi his divin :-(

Played for them at Carmuirs last week, looks in worse shape than me :thumsup2 and slower than a week in jail. Also spent most of the time hobbling and rubbing his hamstring and/or knee.

Still he can head a ball quite far. Mind you last time I saw him he was out of his depth for Cowdenbeath.

Played for them at Carmuirs last week, looks in worse shape than me :thumsup2 and slower than a week in jail. Also spent most of the time hobbling and rubbing his hamstring and/or knee.

Still he can head a ball quite far. Mind you last time I saw him he was out of his depth for Cowdenbeath.

I didn't think he was anything great when he was on loan to us from United - I was really surprised he done so much in their first team after going back and as for getting a Scotland cap :lol:

Indeed. And to think John 'Bomber' Brown was never capped for Scotland...

He was pish as well.

Kenneth will need to get fit for a start, the junior game won't be as easy as he probably thinks it will be.

He was pish as well.

Kenneth will need to get fit for a start, the junior game won't be as easy as he probably thinks it will be.

Nail on the head. A lot of ex-seniors struggle to adjust, thinking it will be money for nothing. To succeed, they have to have the right attitude.

To be fair like a lot of young players he struggled to cope with the relentlessness of top tier football, and slowly fell out of love with the game, this is probably just one final attempt at doing something before he gives up entirely. Wish him well in his future tbh

Archived