Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vydra and Deeney up front together is like a dream

Managing Watford?

If so, check the Udinese squad, as part of the "partnership" between the sides means you can buy their players for free.

Currently roma in mu third season. Won the domestic treble in my second season but been knocked out the chumps league in the first knockout for the last two season by virtue of drawing barca both times. I had finished 2nd so had been unseeded.

This season i finished first in my group thinking i would get an easier draw. Real madrid got pulled out.

Memphis depay is an absolute machine for me in the left wing position. However, he says he wants to leave to join bayern as he wants to win the champions league. The same bayern team that i finished ahead of in the group. Ridiculous

I'm loving my save as Dundee - just had this little ripper post-32505-1427718801264_thumb.jpg

My first ever win against a top seed in the CL.

One of my biggest causes for hilarity is that 2 teams have been taken over by tycoons within the space of a month. St Johnstone and Raith. It does appear there are different levels of tycoon - St Johnstone spent £250k in the tycoons first full season and finished rock bottom with 15 points.

Meanwhile, newly promoted raith splurged £15million (including £3million on my 3rd pick striker) which helped them to a massive 11th place - and relegation via the playoffs!

Even more astonishingly since relegation raith have spent another

£19million as you can see post-32505-14277190460506_thumb.jpg

This has helped them scale these heights so far post-32505-14277191514592_thumb.jpg

Anyone find this version far too easy?

Im near the end of my third season with St Mirren - first season came third, second season came second and won the league cup, third season im 1 game away from winning the league ( 16 points ahead of Celtic), won the league cup, in the semi's off the Scottish cup and got through the group stages off the EURO league.

Im near the end of my third season with St Mirren - first season came third, second season came second and won the league cup, third season im 1 game away from winning the league ( 16 points ahead of Celtic), won the league cup, in the semi's off the Scottish cup and got through the group stages off the EURO league.

Yes tbh.

I'm probably about to qualify for the champions league knockout rounds in season 5 with Dundee.

I have moritz leitner, henrik mkhitaryan and aubamayang from Dortmund and one of my players just signed a new contract with me rather than join ac Milan

I'm loving my save as Dundee - just had this little ripper attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427718799.344172.jpg

My first ever win against a top seed in the CL.

One of my biggest causes for hilarity is that 2 teams have been taken over by tycoons within the space of a month. St Johnstone and Raith. It does appear there are different levels of tycoon - St Johnstone spent £250k in the tycoons first full season and finished rock bottom with 15 points.

Meanwhile, newly promoted raith splurged £15million (including £3million on my 3rd pick striker) which helped them to a massive 11th place - and relegation via the playoffs!

Even more astonishingly since relegation raith have spent another

£19million as you can see attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427719045.039096.jpg

This has helped them scale these heights so far attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427719150.524651.jpg

What tactic are you using? I'm currently midway through a Dundee save and I'm struggling.

To be fair, McLeod was always picking up little niggly injuries for me before the update. 4 or 5 a season, then he broke his leg. :lol:

If you start well, then yes. If you start badly, no.

In general this is what Ive found.

What tactic are you using? I'm currently midway through a Dundee save and I'm struggling.

I'm using a 4231 wide primarily but depending on opposition I sometimes use 4231 narrow or 442 but with a narrow diamond midfield.

I started mine pre update so I had roberts and Boyle who are/were absolute beasts. McGowan was excellent in the am role and I got a decent number of goals out of Greg Stewart and tankulic. I only made 1 or 2 signings first season and finished 3rd.

I was then very lucky with player recruitment if I'm completely honest - I got Dylan McGeouch, Jack Grimmer, Donervan Daniels, Fraser Fyvie, Chuba Akpom and an excellent keeper called Colin Coosemans in for free in for free for the 2nd season. I added Alexey Eremenko to the mix for 500k as well. Gave me a pretty stellar midfield.

I have 2 pals doing a Dundee save as well, both post update and clarkson is very good for 1 of them who also managed 3rd first season. The other pal is on his 2nd attempt and is on the verge of being sacked in the first season.

Have to agree with RG - think the key is getting off to a good start!

The obligatory end of season cracking of bottle has begun. Lost 3-2 to Celtic and 2-1 to Dundee. After being 13 points clear the gap is now 5 points with six games to play.

In the meantime, Southampton have indicated an interest in procuring my services. They are 15th in the Prem and with a reliable striker (Luka Jovic), centre half (Eder Balanta) and centre mid (Tielemans), I could turn them into a really good force.

Beat Roma 5-1 in my second champions league game :)

I've had Alan Armstrong on loan from Newcastle for the 4th year running - he scored 30 for me in the league last season.

On the classic mode how do you get options like assistant taking control of friendlies etc?

Also, I've downloaded a stadium pack and see it in the club info and preview screens but how do I get it to show as a background with text commentary during the match rather than 6 different boxes or the 3D view?

Archived