UKIP MEP in racism "shocker"

The relevant legislatioon via the 1976 race relations act defines race ethnic or national origin as being defining characteristics for this purpose, so yep it's the same.

Swing and a miss.

Jesus, talk about clutching at straws. For a start it's not racist for calling someone who is English, "English". It is, however, highly racist calling someone from Thailand, "ting tong".

Is there any debate about Cameron being a "twat"? No? Good.

Edit: Interesting link that this Tom McB character has linked from. The main story it is carrying just now is a story from an "ex CIA" officer claiming that terrorism is the fault of immigration into the UK. I think that tells us all we need to know about this posters affiliations.

This is quite confusing for the Thai girl "ting tong" in Thai actually means "crazy", reason she keeps on saying I'm "normal", I actually don't think she realises that her local MEP is a racist c**t "Hi chunchan"

A lot of people are fed up with the EU and UKIP are the only party that actively want to leave. It's no surprise they did well.

UKIP do seem completely unable to weed out the lunatics when picking candidates, though. Luckily for them, most people don't care about European elections so things like this will likely barely register.

What do you mean by this? They are the lunatics, by weeding them out there would be no party. BNP with suites.

Here's one of those suites. Stay vigilant people.

0.jpg

I'm sure the elderly couple down the road just had that very same suite delivered. The b*****ds

I'd say there's a difference between an elected MEP making daft comments and a member of a university society doing the same thing.

President of the Uni soc, yes there is some difference but resignation was surely in order here.

Jesus, talk about clutching at straws. For a start it's not racist for calling someone who is English, "English". It is, however, highly racist calling someone from Thailand, "ting tong".

So you know better than Sheriff McMenamin?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136246/Scottish-great-grandmother-accused-racism-calling-man-English-t-row-parking-space.html

Erm no you don't.

Oh and the link, I knew of the case I googled for it and it's the main link on the page.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=snp+cameron+english+twat

Epic fail in terms of deflection.

Archived