Scores 20/8/14

visitor 88

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clydebank 5 ( Paterson 12 mins , Ramage 49 mins , Andrew 58 mins and Shelvey 62&79 mins) Glasgow Perthshire 1 ( Tait 30 mins ) :)

was decent game 1st half both teams played really well and created good chances 2nd half clydebank were excellent and deserved the win all the best to the bankies for the rest of the season

Wishaw 3 Carluke 2Deserved win for Wishaw and should have been more after Casluke where reduced to 10 men for a headbut early on.Moore scorer a double and Grant got winner. Carluke scored from a corner- straight in and from a great free kick late on. Wishaw lost daly to a red card also. Great value for money. Mon the Wishy.

Head butt????? Laughable if u ask me. Wishaw player conned the ref. would love your camera man to put the footage of the incident up and see the young boy cheating.

4-0 win tonight against a stuffy Craigmark team. We must win on Saturday against Maybole to top the group and have a chance of qualifying.

What was up with Troon tonight? Struggling for players or sending offs?

Surprised by their score line against Maybole.

Head butt????? Laughable if u ask me. Wishaw player conned the ref. would love your camera man to put the footage of the incident up and see the young boy cheating.

So what was he sent off for then??? Ok alleged headbut. I thought it was. Also happened right infront of the referee.

was decent game 1st half both teams played really well and created good chances 2nd half clydebank were excellent and deserved the win all the best to the bankies for the rest of the season

Have u got the line up from tonight m8 thanks

4-0 win tonight against a stuffy Craigmark team. We must win on Saturday against Maybole to top the group and have a chance of qualifying.

Maybole are a very capable side and if they get their noses in front can be very hard to break down

Some result for them as Troon have been going very well

Coaching staff or supporters?

unused and used subs.

4 Largs boys were in the winton "technical" area and it's started off Wi a bit of arguing and a few handbags were thrown. Lol. Nae coaching staff involved tho.

Struggling for players, only had 1 real sub tonight. There was two young lads I've never seen before & Dougie Ramsey, who I thought had retired.

Credit to Maybole for taking advantage tho

So what was he sent off for then??? Ok alleged headbut. I thought it was. Also happened right infront of the referee.

He was sent off because ur number 9 went down holding his face.tell me y ur number 9 got booked at the same time if he was the innocent party?? And the ref didn't see it he was splitting up another head to head beside the incident and turned round with your player on the deck. Funny how after the carluke boy was showen a red card your player got straight up walking away laughing no treatment nothing needed.

Struggling for players, only had 1 real sub tonight. There was two young lads I've never seen before & Dougie Ramsey, who I thought had retired.

Thanks but who was missing from the starting 11?!... Looked full strength to me! Always difficult to get a full squad though for midweek games and we were no different

Good win for Wishaw tonight,as said before ,could have been more but for some good saves from Carluke keeper.Honestly didn't see the first sending off incident but couldn't care less.Carluke fans the most greetin faced I've ever seen.

I thought as much m8, couldn't see why you's got beaten so comfortably especially at Portland.

Don't worry tho we'll beat Maybole on Saturday especially with Balfour banging them in as always to send us both through!!

Mon the Vic's!!

Archived