Scores 20/8/14

visitor 88

Robroy 5 dunipace 0

Thought the Rabs played well,would be interested to find out how their fans see that result in terms of their start to the season,i.e. did you play well in the previous fixtures.Liked the number eleven,Chris Duff(?),where have I seen him before?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the Rabs played well,would be interested to find out how their fans see that result in terms of their start to the season,i.e. did you play well in the previous fixtures.Liked the number eleven,Chris Duff(?),where have I seen him before?

Chris Duff was scottish amateur young player of the year then we signed him ( Campsie Minerva ) . Our season due to the playoff finished pretty late , think we have struggled a wee bit to shruge off the disappointment of going down , the loss of our top scorer sawyers was a blow but slowly but surely i think we we are getting to where we want to be. Previous games we had lots of possession without doing to much with it , tonight we seemed to find our finishing touch .Hope the pace do well this season and challenge for promotion.

Great win last night for the bole. Troon shaded 1st half but Maybole were excellent 2nd half. Great pitch and facilities at troon, now on to dam park on Saturday for another tough game! Sure the boys will all be in the right frame of mind for it.

was decent game 1st half both teams played really well and created good chances 2nd half clydebank were excellent and deserved the win all the best to the bankies for the rest of the season

Shire were well worth the draw at half-time and you could see one of those results coming ... but we stepped up in the 2nd half and created lots of chances ... highly entertaining. I'm sure you'll do well

Shire were well worth the draw at half-time and you could see one of those results coming ... but we stepped up in the 2nd half and created lots of chances ... highly entertaining. I'm sure you'll do well

thanks bill think we will have a good season as we won't come up against that standard in the league gonnae be a good season for the bankies full of pace going forward in your team the boy shelvey is a cracking player

Great win last night for the bole. Troon shaded 1st half but Maybole were excellent 2nd half. Great pitch and facilities at troon, now on to dam park on Saturday for another tough game! Sure the boys will all be in the right frame of mind for it.

Jist show them Ayr Victoria's posts about them being fat no-hopers, ah think that'll get them in the right frame of mind.

Troon were disappointing last night especially second half. Credit needs to go to Maybole they controlled the second half and once they got in front never looked in danger.

Maybole vs Whittlets will be a good game Saturday. I can see Maybole shading it tbh.

Jist show them Ayr Victoria's posts about them being fat no-hopers, ah think that'll get them in the right frame of mind.

Yes show them the truth!!

I will see it for myself on Saturday when they visit Dam Park. There back 4 are far too slow for the likes of Balfour n Wee Mick IMO.

I'm looking forward to it as are the players as well.

Mon the Vics!!

thanks bill think we will have a good season as we won't come up against that standard in the league gonnae be a good season for the bankies full of pace going forward in your team the boy shelvey is a cracking player

ur number 6 I thought was best player on the park in the 1st half but struggled cos we upped our game. He could play higher if his fitness level was better

ur number 6 I thought was best player on the park in the 1st half but struggled cos we upped our game. He could play higher if his fitness level was better

yeah dave the boy is just back from a couple of month out thought he was excellent for his 1st game back before he tired will be a big player for us this season

Dont know about the thong bit lol

But this guy must be at it . Both of the whittlet strikers have great pace and can run all day. But then again i jave a greyhound that can do tjat but its shit a football

so you think the whittlet strikers are better than mick mccann and davie gillies

. Aff the drugs and on to the ginger . You said the same thong about the troon defence

There not as quick as Balfour n O'Connor tho honestboy.

Mayboles defence is slow and unfit. At a wide pitch like Dam park they won't cope with Balfour I guarantee it. ;)

There not as quick as Balfour n O'Connor tho honestboy.

Mayboles defence is slow and unfit. At a wide pitch like Dam park they won't cope with Balfour I guarantee it. ;)

Maybe it's time for all the baiting to stop. I'm sure it will be a right good game and I'm sure that both sets of players and fans are looking forward to it!

Maybe it's time for all the baiting to stop. I'm sure it will be a right good game and I'm sure that both sets of players and fans are looking forward to it!

Well said Lebole. Hopefully our players are up for it as much as Ayr Victoria haha. Few ex Vics players in the Maybole side, and a couple of Maybole in the Vics should add a bit of spice

Cannot wait for it Lebole. A win and it's a home time against Glenafton or Lugar at Ladywell.

All i will say is the vics defenders have blistering pace . 20 yrs and your talking shit . Only thing i would say is dont shite before the trousers are down it get messy

Hahahahaha. Best sayin Av heard for a while. Take a bow. Lol

Archived