Stenhousemuir v Stirling Albion

Guest honestrae95

I have to say, I am delighted to see Booth doing terribly. I don't dislike Stenny, but Booth seems like a total wankstain.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booth's tactics and team selection are absolutely shocking. Time for him to have a drastic rethink.

We are 2 goals down and concede a corner so we put all 11 men back into our box, we put 2 players on the front post even although the Albion have no players in that area and 2 players on the back post. Unreal.

It took the Binos all of 10 minutes to see that every ball we play from the keeper has to go through the back 4, they put men up to put pressure on us and it goes to ratshit.

Booth brings Miller on who is a right sided player and puts him on the left side and Dickson who is left sided plays on the right and then Dickson, who was probably our best player, gets substituted..

Good bet for Tuesday will be Hearts +3

Hearts +3 - will be about 1/100.

anyways, very simple for Scott Booth, he needs to start picking his best centre half in Greacen, rather than him sitting on bench.

What statistics would these be? Be very specific.

if you want information then go do your own homework. I aint your skivvy.

don`t understand your need to comment on this thread either when its clear the issue is with me and nothing at all do with this thread, try DM me if you have problem with my comments.

Archived