Kilmarnock v Motherwell - 23/08/14

It's not been a good start for us this season. Even the 3 points we got from St Mirren on the opening day were ill-deserved. Injuries have hampered us slightly but our performances have been really quite toothless. Hopefully the return of Ojamaa can add a different dimension and give us a confidence boost.

I'm going to predict 3 points, but only because of my sunny disposition when it comes to all things Motherwell. 1-0 in a real shocking game, Sutton with the goal.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell pitch has not been good for seasons so will their players find it strange playing on a smooth flat surface like our new pitch ? You do feel though that a team with the quality of players Motherwell seem to unearth that they will come good and give someone a thumping hopefully not this week. 1 0 to Killie McKenzie to find his shooting boots. Then bring on the other team in midweek.

As for game, iI'll be at a pool party in ibiza.

Home win of any description please.

I'll be in hospitality, in my finest suit. I'll take a draw.

Kilmarnock 3-3 Motherwell

Motherwell pitch has not been good for seasons so will their players find it strange playing on a smooth flat surface like our new pitch ?

Is it 2010 again? Our pitch has been excellent these last few years.

If there's one thing we'll struggle with, it'll be naming 4 fit defenders on the teamsheet. Hopefully this new guy O'Brien is fit (and good).

Archived