Kilmarnock v Motherwell - 23/08/14

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers ya beautiful wee frigger! Nice to see your mob careering to Championship title certainties as well!

You know it Dog! ;)

Boat progressing nicely too......Joiner starts tomorrow.....will have more pics/info for you in due course :)

Early days but left back Chantler looks like he'll do nicely. Bags of pace and covered well. Clingan was immense all game and did a hell of a lot of chasing aswell as creating/scoring.

Should've been another 2 up tho imo. Mcgennis and Mckenzie both one on one with the keeper and both hit it straight at him.

That Motherwell keeper is a different level of shite. Muirhead's goal was straight through him and his positioning at Clingan's free kick was atrocious.

Certainly looks it, eh? Same as the one in Europe, going straight over his head.

That said, that looked a stone wall penalty from that handball. Not that it sounded like we deserved much, by all accounts, but that was some poor refereeing.

Why did Kilmarnock not allow the linesman in front of the East Stand to bring his guide dog into the ground? Twice the ball went out of play, once right under his nose, and his dog wasn't there to help him!

Said the same on Saturday.

I think it's maybe something to do with the lines on the new surface.

Maybe hard to see from afar.

That said, that looked a stone wall penalty from that handball. Not that it sounded like we deserved much, by all accounts, but that was some poor refereeing.

It did look a stonewaller didn't it?

Fraser Kerr - a definite red card and Stuart McCall needs to have word with him. Kerr isn't normally a dirty player to be fair and if it was simply a reckless challenge then that should be the end of the matter. If it was intentional then he should be given a further suspension by the club.

Fraser Kerr - a definite red card and Stuart McCall needs to have word with him. Kerr isn't normally a dirty player to be fair and if it was simply a reckless challenge then that should be the end of the matter. If it was intentional then he should be given a further suspension by the club.

I thinks he's just a big clumsy b*****d tbf. He sort of turns round and pulls out when Hamill clatters into him.

From behind it, it did look like the opener took a bit of a swerve towards the end and by that point Twardzik couldn't shift his weight back as he seemed to be heading the other way for it and his flap at it made it look worse than it was.

I thinks he's just a big clumsy b*****d tbf. He sort of turns round and pulls out when Hamill clatters into him.

I think you're being quite kind. I got the impression he wanted the game stopped for McManus, so took it out on Hamill when it wasn't.

I think you're being quite kind. I got the impression he wanted the game stopped for McManus, so took it out on Hamill when it wasn't.

I was wondering that too, whether Kerr just got frustrated that Killie didn't kill the play.

But should they have put the ball out? Seen plenty occasions when a team might have done but Killie were on the attack during which McManus was injured, didn't look life threatening so quite right to continue in my view.. Also good to see no 'well fans raising this so guess that answers my question!

Archived