William Hill Scottish Cup

geo 1909

AS I said previously no idea what is going on. No point in going on.

Back to topic. I find it surprising that Hurlford are playing tonight. A big one at that. They risk injuries and suspensions for Saturday's match.

The Lowland league last week postponed the midweek matches for the clubs that were involved in the Scottish Cup last Saturday.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does however highlight the, IMO, mild hypocrisy of some: "We want nothing to do with the Seniors... until we get *gifted* the opportunity to play them".

Edited: I won't need to stress that some Junior clubs playing in the tournament aren't in by invitation

Which is wildly inaccurate so maybe you should give it a rest. Would have been better if the mods had intervened when the threadjack started last night.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so aggressive when folk are having a civilised exchange of opinions. That and the Spartans paranoia is wearisome. Folk will give it a rest when they've said what they want to say. If you don't want to read it, take a break.

You and others were parroting the line about junior clubs getting kicked out the Scottish Cup over club licensing as if it were a cast iron certainty. The stuff that was being peddled last night about the juniors being tier 7 was similarly off base, because just as kicking the juniors out would have flown in the face of basic common sense and therefore had little chance of making it through an SFA AGM so does the argument that the juniors lie beneath the South of Scotland league in status terms.

AS I said previously no idea what is going on. No point in going on.

Back to topic. I find it surprising that Hurlford are playing tonight. A big one at that. They risk injuries and suspensions for Saturday's match.

The Lowland league last week postponed the midweek matches for the clubs that were involved in the Scottish Cup last Saturday.

Hurlfords game was postponed due to their Scottish tie.

There's a perfectly good Scottish Cup thread in the Domestic Cups forum. No idea why there has to be about 5 others spread around the Junior foums.

Domestic Cup forum where Junior clubs are ridiculed by twats supporting non-entity clubs harping on about why we shouldn't be in the Scottish Cup. Geo's thread started off on the right direction but like has been said its been hi-jacked by the Yes/No campaign.

Archived