junior Scottish cup.

Mulli2788

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have a decent home support, not so much at away games, although in fairness I'm only going by the numbers I've seen at Bo'ness.

Our away support is a lot better than our home. Ill even go as far as saying we don't have that many at home games as we should.

Understandle your away support being bigger. Any excuse to get out of Sauchie for a wee while eh?! I've heard half your fans at Bo'ness saying they dinni even like fitbaw. :P;)

Naw , what they said was 8MileBU (heed the baw)

For those with a journey that involves the A9 between Stirling & Perth - don't forget that it's Ryder Cup weekend with all the traffic (& trains) chaos that that will cause...

Set off early !

Colony Park is immediately next door to Inverurie Locos, who have a home Highland League fixture the same afternoon (3pm KO).

I'm wondering if that will remain a standard 2:30 start and clash, or get moved to an earlier KO, which would require a VERY early start for the travelling Bankies.

Maybe even on the Sunday?

Aye, Clydebank would of course have to be asked, and I wouldn't blame you if you refused.

I don't represent the club, just speculating. Not so much about cross over, more about Colony Park wanting to attract non-regulars to their showpiece match, which would be difficult if they're all next door / easy to catch a few extras on their way to Harlaw Park if an early KO.

Plus, the two grounds are literally next door, so in this day and age I dunno whether the Health & Safety brigade might step in to prevent two simultaneous events anyway.

Locos Social Club should be glad to see some thirsty Bankies.

Archived