Peterhead v Morton

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the Peterhead fans on here think that a section of their horrible fan base is whiter than white. That's just utterly tragic and not very accurate.

Whilst i was sat in the stand my take on this, from watching it all, is that the Peterhead lads behind the goal done everything in their power to antagonise and get a reaction from a section of our support. Let's also take a moment to remember that the people throwing punches were 40 year old men, with about 3 teeth between them - Disgraceful.

Don't come on to a public forum and try and take a moral high ground, when your support are just as horrible as other clubs.

Playing the victim is a Celtic thing to do. You should be ashamed.

^^^ truth hurts

^^^ doing it wrong

Safe to say that the only downside of your slithering off the Morton forum in a flood of tears is that you've more scope to embarrass the fanbase with your self-righteous claptrap on here. Do one.

^^^ personality disorder.

Shame really because if you could make your points in a less stupidly aggressive manner, maybe you would get more respect to go along with your IQ.

Anyway, and back to the football, yesterday was a great 3 points and throws the ball firmly in Dunfermline's and any other contender's court to try and do the same.

What the f**k happened at half-time? I missed it all.

I'm still grinning about the spectacular scenes for the winner.

Its fairly simple. A load of young Peterhead supporters were behind Gaston's goal and some of our worthies chose to occupy the space next to them and give it laldy. So far, its mostly football banter. Most of the Morton boys return to the stand but a few stayed and a punch up followed between two guys, I assume one of ours and a Peterhead fan. The stewards step in and forceably eject at least the Morton boy - not sure if they both went or not.

Its fairly simple. A load of young Peterhead supporters were behind Gaston's goal and some of our worthies chose to occupy the space next to them and give it laldy. So far, its mostly football banter. Most of the Morton boys return to the stand but a few stayed and a punch up followed between two guys, I assume one of ours and a Peterhead fan. The stewards step in and forceably eject at least the Morton boy - not sure if they both went or not.

Have seen worse tiffs at the local chipper to be honest. Mountain out of a molehill.

^^^ personality disorder.

Shame really because if you could make your points in a less stupidly aggressive manner, maybe you would get more respect to go along with your IQ.

Anyway, and back to the football, yesterday was a great 3 points and throws the ball firmly in Dunfermline's and any other contender's court to try and do the same.

You really don't do yourself any favours, do you?

For a guy that is Chairman of the Morton Supporters Trust and has aspirations to sit on the board at Cappielow to be mocking folk about personality disorders, regardless of the provocation is yet another in the long list of your monumental own goals. Surely your position within that organisation is now untenable, but I dare say you'll slither off this forum too in the hope that when you return all will be forgotten and you can get back on track with working to achieve your ambitions and boost your social status.

Have seen worse tiffs at the local chipper to be honest. Mountain out of a molehill.

It's the Tonsilitis way- he decided to add on a few optional extras for dramatic effect to his account of an incident at Dumbarton at new year. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Love how the Peterhead fans on here think that a section of their horrible fan base is whiter than white. That's just utterly tragic and not very accurate.

Whilst i was sat in the stand my take on this, from watching it all, is that the Peterhead lads behind the goal done everything in their power to antagonise and get a reaction from a section of our support. Let's also take a moment to remember that the people throwing punches were 40 year old men, with about 3 teeth between them - Disgraceful.

Don't come on to a public forum and try and take a moral high ground, when your support are just as horrible as other clubs.

Playing the victim is a Celtic thing to do. You should be ashamed.

Horrible post, I've never heard so much vile and abusive language at a football match than I heard yesterday and I'm in my sixties. Why do some people from the West of Scotland have this " we are the people" attitude, can do what we like and are never wrong. We are not all ignorant cheuchters up here and just enjoy going to watch a game of Football :(

Horrible post, I've never heard so much vile and abusive language at a football match than I heard yesterday and I'm in my sixties. Why do some people from the West of Scotland have this " we are the people" attitude, can do what we like and are never wrong. We are not all ignorant cheuchters up here and just enjoy going to watch a game of Football :(

And abusing black teenagers that play for your opponents? People in glass houses.

And abusing black teenagers that play for your opponents? People in glass houses.

The racial abuse incident brought great shame and embarrassment to the club and it's supporters, however, the perpetrator was identified, arrested and dealt with by the courts. It's a pity the police were not in attendance yesterday as some of these vile supporters would also have found themselves in court. They are now free to, as one fan put it, "wind up people behind the goals" at other grounds and then scurry away and come on here and plead their innocence :(

You're obviously easily offended and quite dramatic, because as someone has already pointed out above it was really nothing to get excited about.

You live a sheltered life.

The racial abuse incident brought great shame and embarrassment to the club and it's supporters, however, the perpetrator was identified, arrested and dealt with by the courts. It's a pity the police were not in attendance yesterday as some of these vile supporters would also have found themselves in court. They are now free to, as one fan put it, "wind up people behind the goals" at other grounds and then scurry away and come on here and plead their innocence :(

Well seeing you've never been in the West Of Scotland.

Archived