Peterhead v Morton

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only input into this sorry state of affairs is to say that my son came home to say that it is the first time he has felt intimidated by away fans in the three years he has been going to home games on his own. He has witnessed banter from both Celtic and Rangers fans but the aggression from Morton fans on Sat left him shaken. As for Morton fans using the perpetrator (singular) of racist slurs to deflect from the truth and defend the actions of a section of their fans I shake my head in despair. We were all disgusted at the actions of that one fan for what he said and came on here to say so, shame Morton fans couldn't have taken the same approach rather than stooping to the levels they have on this forum.

post-38855-0-95104300-1409224243.png

Never been to peterhead for a ton match but this thread is really putting me off ever going to the hellhole, sounds like a very scummy bunch. I'm guessing some are decent?

everyone is scum. i'm frankly not prepared to ever go to a football game again unless i'm absolutely certain my fragile sense of self will be completely wrapped in cotton wool for the entirety of the matchday.

I know, I think you're blocking the camera's view of another handsome fellow behind you. <_<

Sorry mate, was so caught up in the moment I didn't realise that I'd taken your "money shot" away from you. :P

Archived