Clydebank vs Yoker - Photos & Highlights

Essdee

we created more chances but yoker worked hard in probably deserved a point the penalty was a shocker and there's a reason the ref did and still does (I think) Saturday morning football. Away back there grant

Doesn't do sat morning anymore Dav. As Tartan said Grant is Cat 1 development which means as well as junior he will do SFL3 matches as well this season (or league 2 before the pedants catch on :P )

From where I was I couldn't tell, until I watched KJs highlights and I think he got that one wrong, but he only gets one look at it, and deemed it handball. It wasn't that decision that cost us two points anyway, more our erratic finishing.

I liked the look of Bankies big number 9, had plenty of pacve and was willing to battle for everything. Could have done with someone alongside him though, the 1 up top wasn't quite working.

Budgie please take note as this is spot on, once again we look like Alex Salmond with no Plan B as someone said to me yesterday except unlike Salmond Plan A wisnae working...lol

TB74 - this is the way we played last year and we did well. It does mean that Gardiner and Gold need to work hard to support Shelvey and that didnt always come off ... although as the highlights show we had more than enough chances and possession to win the game. Credit to Yoker though who did well

Bill I am just saying we need a plan B at times. When Plan A works its a joy to watch but unfortunately both Gold and Gardiner decided to both have their worst game of the season so far on the same day.A lot of chances we had came from Shelveys own endeavours and we could have been well out of sight before the dodgy penalty. I just think we could have changed a bit earlier and used Andrew to hold up ball and feed Shelvey quicker rather than have to wait for people to support. It was a poor performance in the main but we are still in the driver's seat as its all in our own hands.

Archived