Mark Millar to Peterhead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've just got yourselves the best midfielder in the League by far. Must be offering him a fair wedge.

Don't know if he has had much games pre-season as he did not stand out yesterday but hopefully with a few more games to get to know his new team mates he can settle into being the player a lot of folk seem to think he will be in this league.

He played for us twice this season, against York and Hearts. I think he done alright against York, was calm in possession, hard working and tenacious. Against Hearts he was overwhelmed in there and really struggled, looked poor but we had a poor side out. Id say he's easily a Championship player, a bit surprised he ended up down here in truth

He played for us twice this season, against York and Hearts. I think he done alright against York, was calm in possession, hard working and tenacious. Against Hearts he was overwhelmed in there and really struggled, looked poor but we had a poor side out. Id say he's easily a Championship player, a bit surprised he ended up down here in truth

If as mentioned he is only signed till Jan hopefully he will be hungry to sell himself, if that helps us along the way then its all good. If he thinks he can walk into our team without doing the business I would hope he may find we have others quite willing to step up to the plate.

• 3 months later...

He is so woeful that I would even be willing to trade him to Ayr for Scott McLaughlin. He really is that bad. :thumbsdown

I would happily take that trade , McLaughlin is a complete McLaughlin

Archived