Ayr United v Forfar Athletic

2 games and 2 wins for Ayr so far, hope we can make it 3 in 3 going into the Killie game. However Forfar have had a decent start to their campaign with a point and Stinlar and 3 at home to Dunfermline.

Hope we can get a 2-0 win, Forrest and Donnelly.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea what to think of ayr . All pre season talk fr

Ayr fans was of relegation and doom

And gloom yet they win 2 games on the trot .

As for ourselves , last weeks second half at Stranraer and today's win over Dunfermline have been pleasing . We look dangerous going forward and have strength in depth in the squad . Hilson took a sore one for us today so I hope he is for next week .

3-1 loons

Forfar always seem to score goals against us. Despite my earlier thinking that Forfar were looking poor they have made a few decent looking signings.

It remains to be seen if they can get a season out of either Husband or Young, whether Denholm will be the player he was, and if Hilson can score enough goals to make a difference. I think they could be up there, however, but will probably be their usual inconsistent self.

A win for Ayr here would be great. We need to try and keep this run going for as long as possible and the next few games are all winnable.

Forfar always seem to score goals against us. Despite my earlier thinking that Forfar were looking poor they have made a few decent looking signings.

It remains to be seen if they can get a season out of either Husband or Young, whether Denholm will be the player he was, and if Hilson can score enough goals to make a difference. I think they could be up there, however, but will probably be their usual inconsistent self.

A win for Ayr here would be great. We need to try and keep this run going for as long as possible and the next few games are all winnable.

Denholm hasn't really hit the heights yet like the last time he was with us . Confidence has maybe taken a bit of a beaten

Archived