William Hill Scottish cup 2014/15

The'FORD

I'm only stating a fact about you and how most folk feel about you as well! I've no wish to enter into any dialogue with you other that. If you support junior football,especially when it's a fellow West team then you should not be coming out with crass like that.

Sent from my i

You don't want to "enter into any dialogue" because you've not got an argument. If you did, you'd have thrown it back at me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually means I can't be arsed dragging myself down to your level as you'd win the argument if you managed to do that. Enjoy your berating of Hurlford if that's how you get your kicks on a Saturday night.

Sent from my i

You mean the level of talking about football? You'd rather remain on the level of personal insults and attacks? Wow, your awesome, hope your here forever!

Someone looking for a bite tonight lol.

I will agree with him ,the students are not even back yet, they are basically using their under 21 players and amteur players from last year, so has to be the shock of the day for sure

I was expecting at least 7

well done to Edinburgh uni, tactically organised on the day

While it's true that Edinburgh Uni now play in a higher tier than Hurlford, it's also correct that they only joined the LL from the EOS league this year having finished 5th (on GD from 6th & 7th). And still 4 weeks from start of term.

Excellent result for them and poor for Hurlford given they're SJFA Cup holders.

With their new University Stadium still under construction the replay will presumably be at a neutral venue, btw.

Actually, it would have been fairer if the teams who qualified by winning the tournaments were given a bye and those, like yer sells and Girvan, forwarded for the preliminary! Don't you think?

Girvan were.

Talbot played with good movement today. The desperation passing seems to have disappeared. New signings Campbell and Boyd appear to have fitted in comfortably. "Big Gee" Graham Wilson has transformed into a striker worthy of any top flight outfit outside the premier. I am really looking forward to this season now. :-D

Hurlford were poor and Edinburgh took full advantage and hitting hard on the counter attack. The idea they are unfit students still on holiday is not representative at all of their team. Number of ex pro youth from down South I was informed. They were celebrating like they just beat Germany to give u an idea of the attitude on show from them, full credit. Hoping now Hendo knows what to expect next week and will be a different story.

The only embarrassment here is Barrfields who should be putting the same amount of effort into supporting his own team instead being on here having cheap shots at others.

And as a previous poster said,focus on your own team instead of trying to wind other folk up. Because you do it very badly!

Sent from my i

Who's trying to wind anyone up? Focusing on my own team for a minute, we won 4-0. But this thread is about the Scottish Cup, where Hurlford were embarrassed by a student team before freshers.

You can get a Largs season ticket for £50 and £30 concessions and also to mark 125 years of football in Largs, they have produced a special strip to mark the occasion, priced at £35 for an adult shirt and £30 for kids top and shorts.

I've now been of more benefit to your club than you ever have on here. ;)

You can get a Largs season ticket for £50 and £30 concessions and also to mark 125 years of football in Largs, they have produced a special strip to mark the occasion, priced at £35 for an adult shirt and £30 for kids top and shorts.

I've now been of more benefit to your club than you ever have on here. ;)

Well said mate but would dafty have to pay extra for his strip due to the longer arms as he comes across as a bit of a knuckle dragger!

Archived