William Hill Scottish cup 2014/15

The'FORD

Good luck this afternoon to both Hurlford United and Auchinleck Talbot in their respective home matches to Edinburgh University and St Cuthbert Wanderers in the Scottish cup prelims.

Do Ayrshire junior football proud lads!

C'mon the 'Ford.!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big teams go in at the next round.

Actually, it would have been fairer if the teams who qualified by winning the tournaments were given a bye and those, like yer sells and Girvan, forwarded for the preliminary! Don't you think?

Actually, it would have been fairer if the teams who qualified by winning the tournaments were given a bye and those, like yer sells and Girvan, forwarded for the preliminary! Don't you think?

Linlithgow never got a bye. They are in the first round as they made the effort to become licenced.

Get a licence?

Actually, you and the other poster who said Lithgie never got a bye miss the point. Anyway, think my club will have a licence sooner rather than later!

Someone looking for a bite tonight lol.

Are you not disappointed? I'll stand by what I said, not being able to beat a uni team at home is a severe letdown from a team that are meant to be our Scottish champions. I watched a lot, and I mean a lot, of uni football, and most 1st division teams would walk over them

ETA: If you want a reference point, Cove Rangers beat Glasgow University 9-1 away from home

You junior fuckers shouldn't be in our cup

Let's see if it's still Coldstream's national cup competition by 2016-17. You will have to get a license to retain your SFA membership and the Lowland League clearly didn't think it was happening by the end of this season when they knocked you back for membership and selected Broomhill Sports Club instead.

I'm only stating a fact about you and how most folk feel about you as well! I've no wish to enter into any dialogue with you other that. If you support junior football,especially when it's a fellow West team then you should not be coming out with crass like that.

Sent from my i

I don't support junior football. I don't give a f**k about junior football. It's just 2 teams playing each other. But you're right about cunto from Largs.

Archived