World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Venti

• 2 months later...

Hello, just posting this in case anyone else wishes to join myself and wisbit on EU-Kazzak server. We're in a small, friendly guild and providing you're not a knob of epic proportions you're more than welcome to join.

I'll give it a go. but a lot of patience may be required when it comes to dungeons etc :lol:

That's fine, as long as I can abuse you relentlessly on teamspeak or whatever :P

This.

Ive been waiting over an hour to get on tonight, that for me is not fun or progressive.

Twisteh not fancy taking the free migration to a quieter realm ?

I recently moved my main from Stormscale to Skullcrusher before Draenor hit. Skullcrusher is low pop server, although back in the day it had a sizeable pop, however it's now linked with Al'Akir and Xavius. More info here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10551009

All three realms are low pop however because they are linked they now give the illusion that they are one cohesive realm which takes the strain off the realm servers somewhat. Contrast that to Kazzak and Stormscale which are single realms you are now suffering from huge server strain and ridiculous queue times. There does seem to have been quite a surge in transfers to the low pop realms recently due to the shambles of the full pop realms - there have actually been queue times to gain access to Skullcrusher recently, for the first time in years, however it's not as bad as waiting 2 hours for the full pop realms. The most I'v heard was a twenty minute wait.

Blizzard should maybe invest some of their profits in updating their server technology as the recent influx of subscribers and the new expansion has shown them to be inadequate.

Have you tried the new dungeon yet, its fking pish flaps.

(excuse the language)

I've done the first one, was a faceroll but it's just a levelling dungeon so it shouldn't be too difficult. Heroic content is supposed to be harder though, will need to see how that works out.

Edit:

All servers now locked, Draenor and Stormscale both have a queue of 6000 people waiting to log in! Skullcrusher now has a queue though, 2000 people waiting to log in there. They've temporarily lowered the maximum realm populations to deal with the lag issues.

Archived