Settle Me A Bet...

Settle Me A Bet...  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is currently the better striker?

Kris Boyd or Stevie May?

Folks at work (all 4 of them Celtic fans) say Stevie May. Apparently my argument that last season Boyd scored more in a worse team isn't really valid. Stevie May plays in the English Championship whereas Boyd plays in the Scottish Championship.

Don't quite understand how that situation is comparable when they are at different points in their careers. May will be better than Boyd in 2 - 3 years, no doubt, but at this moment in time, I'd say Boyd.

What say you?

Who is currently the better striker?

Kris Boyd or Stevie May?

Folks at work (all 4 of them Celtic fans) say Stevie May. Apparently my argument that last season Boyd scored more in a worse team isn't really valid. Stevie May plays in the English Championship whereas Boyd plays in the Scottish Championship.

Don't quite understand how that situation is comparable when they are at different points in their careers. May will be better than Boyd in 2 - 3 years, no doubt, but at this moment in time, I'd say Boyd.

What say you?

You're wrong.

The only fair and sensible way to decide this, is to examine what was number one in the charts when both men were born.

It would appear that Kris Boyd was born while ABBA's dreadful Winner Takes It All was a chart topper, while Boyz II Men were riding high with End Of The Road when little Stevie was brought into the world.

Boyz II Men > ABBA therefore, May > Boyd.

Bet settled.

Archived