Midweek flutter

geo87

19 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

£10 on Roda at 9/2 against PSV. Roda plenty to play for and PSV making 5 changes since winning the league on Sunday.
Nothing for PSV to play for now although they would usually romp it against Roda.

Unlucky - PSV equalised in the 86th minute

11/2 or 6/1 on Hearts away to Aberdeen tonight. Aberdeen haven't won against them this season, 2 draws and a 2-0 defeat a few weeks ago.

We’ve won 3 away games so far this season. I don’t expect a 4th.

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

We’ve won 3 away games so far this season. I don’t expect a 4th.

I regretted not going for Draw No Bet at 9/2 straight after placing it. Too greedy but my probably deluded theory is that bookies/punters overestimate the importance of home/away stats. Mon the sheep!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll probably bottle this one if cash out goes over £400. No experts out there on Kosovo and Albanian football or anyone watching this game I suppose? Cue for Albania to score in first minute of the 2nd half.

image.png.7bb8e29d7b8fe84c8dc8afa5c776ee2b.png

I'll probably bottle this one if cash out goes over £400. No experts out there on Kosovo and Albanian football or anyone watching this game I suppose? Cue for Albania to score in first minute of the 2nd half.

I seriously hope I don’t jinx this but I’m FM game Kosovo have some really decent players, get them cheap as chips as well. Hopefully get you the win!

Just now, NJ2 said:

I seriously hope I don’t jinx this but I’m FM game Kosovo have some really decent players, get them cheap as chips as well. Hopefully get you the win!

3-0 up now. Seems Switzerland (who took a fair number of refugees), Albania and Kosovo fight over all the Kosovo born players, with Kosovo until now coming last. Looks like times are a changing! Two brothers on either side tonight.

Hopefully you didn’t cash out prematurely. Cracking win.

3-0 up now. Seems Switzerland (who took a fair number of refugees), Albania and Kosovo fight over all the Kosovo born players, with Kosovo until now coming last. Looks like times are a changing! Two brothers on either side tonight.

Good stuff! Hopefully gets the cash out up some. I have absolutely no idea about the other game you’ve got on

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a daft one that's going well at the moment. Hoping the Portugal game will be a typical loads of subs and experimental friendly, otherwise I should really cash out.

image.png.46d017ad5d115f2ecb5c44c20b41f70b.png

P.S. Didn't check where Portugal v Algeria was being played with all these tournaments going on. Stadium of Light. Whoops probably.

PP.S. Cashed out for £5.54 when Portugal went 2-0 up. :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

• 3 weeks later...

Argentina to beat Nigeria (argentina players are supposedly picking own team - if they fail to win the nation will implode)

Switzerland to beat Costa Rica (Swiss have impressed)

Columbia to beat Senegal (Columbia were unlucky v Japan with 10 min, played well v Poland (although Poland were poor))